Sunday, July 10, 2022

A Tik-Tok Detective? Sounds Like a Real Hoot!


There are so many ways to increase your viewership on social media. Asking Dee is a good start!


I mean, what do I know about promoting anything? 42 million pageviews and almost 10k comments? That's nothing to sneeze at! If only I could monetize what I do! Oh well! The pleasure is mostly mine, and the rest goes to you, my followers!

I had this one made up awhile ago, but put it on ice, among other reasons, one of my targets hadn't posted anything in quite some time .. but at this point, I'm hoping that Vanilla Thunder will post something new soon. Maybe this will spark something and she'll start writing again. We can only hope!

And as a confession, I've not been to Hooters in a long, LONG time (at least 22 years?!?) and I've never done a tik tok video, nor have I watched any. Hell, I'm just really starting to go onto Discord regularly now, and perhaps someday soon I'll check out Twitch, so I'm a tad bit behind the times. So if anyone wants to school me on what the youngsters are doing now, please do, down below!

Also, I posted this on Friday, and I'm still looking for some more responses .. "So, I have a question .. I have some beauty parlor / hair roller pictures I've been downloading lately. Thought maybe I might do some sort of 'Salon Sunday' theme soon. Looking for you all to comment below on what draws you to themes like that, and do you have certain fantasies that you'd love to see captured in a TG caption panel? Please let me know! Perhaps if I can wrap my head around your idea, I'll let you star in the creation!"

So you've got plenty of prompts to work with in the comments. Talk about the caption, what sort of tech trend I should be following, the beauty parlor story requests .. or all three! Get cracking ladies!



13 comments:

  1. Hi Dee,
    I've always been partial to salon caps. Maybe I go for a hair cut. I comment to the stylist on how nice her hair and nails are. When she asks what I want done I say surprise me. When she's finished I've got a beautiful hair style, gorgeous nails and a followup appointment... Karin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a pretty good plot. This might go on my list!

      Delete
  2. A friend of mine has a Tik Tok thing - she's done rather well (and not surprisingly) and has also gone to Insta - where she is also making a success of herself. I have no idea how either site works (evidenced by the fact that I have tried Insta and gained few followers and fewer comments).

    That said, I love this sort of caption where the subject is mostly unaware of things but carries on regardless. :)

    As for future ideas, I don't know, I've gone a bit odd of late and so I no longer have a bead on what would make a caption 'work' for me. I guess I'm going to have to keep checking back and seeing what happens! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I am glad that you'll keep checking in anyway. Maybe you can find something new when it comes to something making it "work" for you!

      Delete
  3. Hmm, seems like a slippery slope. Will he ever emerge and return to his former life?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could be fun to have him slip in and out, especially when it's the worst opportunity!

      Delete
  4. Morning Dee,
    Always a great start to a day after reading your story! As for a future story with a salon theme, here goes. My usual barber was on vacation and I really needed a haircut as I had a hot date that evening. My barber left a note on her door saying who to go to in an emergency till she returned so I figured I could trust her. Drove to this fancy place and signed in and waited for my turn. Told the hairdresser my story and wanted to look great for this hot date so she told me to take a seat in the chair. Before I knew it, I was so comfortable that I fell asleep and upon waking was told, look in the mirror, all done! I nearly yelled when I saw a beautiful woman in the mirror realizing that it was me!!!! The hair dresser said I told her my date was with a beautiful woman so she took it to mean me! Heck, I could see I had boobs and felt funny between by legs. She told me to go next door to the boutique and I could buy some nice clothes for the date. Figured I had no choice so why not enjoy this once in a lifetime opportunity and got all dolled up and sexy for my date. You take it from here Dee!!!! Love, Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is quite detailed! I like how you gave me a complete backstory before I get to continue you in onward! I will keep this in mind, if I can find something that will work with it, and I can figure out a way to "finish" it for you!

      Delete
    2. Glad you like it! If and when you want to continue it, do feel free to take artistic liberties to enhance and embellish it to your standards. Just want to share some ideas with you for when you have artist fatigue! Zoe

      Delete
    3. I've already made something that was based off the 1st half of what you wrote. Had to do it MY own way though, so you are/were a bit stubborn .. but everything ended up working out for the best! Will be posted sometime over the next few weeks. Have to decide when I'm running the series, like would it be every Sunday, or a week of captions .. that sort of logistics.

      Delete
  5. At your convivence! We all seem to have similar ideas at time. Great minds work alike! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent make-over, jump rope like that would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooters is known for their waitresses jumping rope or swinging hula hoops around, so its why I added it in!

      Delete