Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Can't You See The Real Me? .. and Possible Discord Channel? Maybe?


Who gets to see .. the REAL YOU?

For those wondering, the text over the picture, "everything she does annoys me" was on the picture when I got it. Not sure exactly what the context was, but it did intrigue me. Was she talking about herself, or was it someone taking the picture above her? It was such a puzzle, I wanted to do something about it, and text messaging seemed the best way to work it out. What says you?

<><><><><><><>

Would anyone be interested in joining a Discord channel that was hosted by Yours Truly? Meaning Dee Mentia, of course! I belong to a few TG channels myself, and thought, "they aren't talking to me, or ABOUT ME, nearly enough!" and I knew that I needed to rectify that if I could!

So, how would this be different than anything here on the blog? Well, ummm, there are a few things:

  • One would be that I would try to host discussion / chats once or twice a month, perhaps more if there was a demand, and it'd be set up where you could talk to each other too ya know! Where you talk about how cool I am and offer tributes to my goddessness!
  • We could talk about TG captions or TG fiction that we've enjoyed recently, 
  • Learn how to align your chakras correctly (you wouldn't believe how crippling it can be if they are misaligned!)
  • Conjure up story ideas, 
  • Send me personal messages without having to disclose your email or leave potentially sensitive information in the comment section. 
  • Maybe post some caption exclusives if the mood strikes me ... literally everything that a Patreon group would entail, without you having to pay me anything (not that I'm not above receiving Amazon gift cards if you want to make me feel like a digital whore!)

So, how do we go about this? Well, it'd be a private Discord channel, so I would probably create the damn thing first, then maybe post publicly for a few days here on the blog. Then every few weeks, I'd post about it once again, and make another public post until we built up the community. That is what I'd like to do. Since most of the chat programs like AOL and Yahoo Messenger died, there hasn't been as much communication, and this seems like almost a throwback to the days of mIRC in the 90's!

I honestly don't know exactly what my channel will be exactly, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

So, would you be interested in a Dee Mentia channel on Discord? Would you join (discord accounts are free!) and if so, would you participate / drop in / contribute to said channel? I really need some feedback on this. If I do this, I want to make sure there is some demand for it, before I make a commitment. Let me know in the comments how you feel about all this.


This was the first version of the song I had ever heard, since I was a metalhead. Didn't hear The Who's version until a few years later. Still not sure which one I like better. I think I'd like to take John Entwistle's bass line and throw it into the WASP version of the song, if I had my druthers .. but who really has druthers nowadays?!?

12 comments:

  1. Mistress Dee - are you thinking a text, voice, or video chat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most likely text chat. I can't imagine anyone really wanting to see (or hear) Damien live. It's why it'd be on Discord, instead of Twitch .. and I know that Discord has voice and probably video chat too, but I'm also guessing that anyone wanting to be a part of this would like their privacy protected .. and the illusion of femininity protected.

      Delete
  2. and... truth be told... I have some online friends that I chat with, and sometimes a discussion pops up and gets a little emotional, and I react... and then I look at it and "That was awful girly!" and my (Fiona's) BFF says. "I know. I expect it from you"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good! I used to have a crew from Rachel's Haven that I used to chat with a lot, which included Simone, Bren, Jennifer and Rachel herself .. all on AIM. But that fell apart a long time ago.

      Delete
  3. Dee, while I have never been on any type of program like this, it sounds interesting and you give it credibility so yes, I would like to try it out and contribute and learn! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that. I am not sure how old you are in real life, but it is very much like mIRC and/or chat rooms and things of that nature from the late 90's / early 00's.

      Delete
  4. Yes, I want to hang with you on Discord!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, that'd be lots of fun!

      I'm going to look into it a bit more. Mainly I am worried about security, and what I'd have to do to make sure the channel isn't spammed or hacked.

      Delete
  5. Of course re the caption, Aunt Dee is just wonderful to have guide the soul.

    Discord chat, I am there in other channels and it at first chats get going but live is difficult for most people so it peters out. Hopefully Dee Mentia will be different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can certainly understand that, and it's the nature of the beast. I've just joined TG Cooper / Kadee's Patreon, and she just started her Discord channel, and there are a lot of shy people there, and with different time zones it can be interesting to try to find a common ground, but if/when I open it up, I will have a topic that people could say approximately where they are from, and I'd look at the time zones and figure something out!

      Delete
  6. Great cap Dee! I'm honestly surprised to learn that you didn't add the text to the photo as your story integrates it perfectly.

    As for a Discord server, hell yeah I think having a Deelusions of Grandure server would be ideal. I'm on Discord a lot (in hidden mode) and peek in on a lot of servers there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The text over the image is what got me to write up the actual caption, so I'm glad that you thought it integrated perfectly!

      Glad to here you go on Discord a lot! I am leaning towards having my own Discord server, if only so I can avoid having Twitter, and still seem modern, cool, and with-it! LOL

      Delete