Friday, July 8, 2022

Whose Wedding Day Is This? Who Cares?

Sometimes, you just get lucky? Am-i-right?

Made this for Lacysliplover, as I know she usually goes away in July, and I figured I'd make something for her before she went away for a few weeks. As per what I said when I posted this to her trade folder:

Believe it or not, the box in the background gave me the idea of how to use the photo for you. The things in the background often spark something in my mind, and I can either incorporate them into the story itself, or explain motivations about how the characters act.

Hopefully you enjoy this one, and perhaps not think too much about what is going to happen that night on the honeymoon if you are still her!

And it is true. I like to draw things that perhaps hide within the photos I use, and that can anchor the story better to the image. Being a bride suddenly would not only be slightly disorienting, but also being in another country, and perhaps even in another time would make it more exciting, right?

What was Lacy's response?

Oh Dee.......... I loved the idea of wearing silky, sexy wedding lingerie and pantyhose along with a wedding dress.  I would be so caught up in the moment, I would feel like that reverse stripper you referenced.  Put it on, put it on!   I actually have a fantasy of renewing my wedding vows with my wife where we both are in sexy lingerie and dresses and spend the honeymoon in our room dressed only if different bridal lingerie and other sexy things for the honeymoon. 

So, this caption starts the dream cum true.   Thank you. 

Glad I could be of some help to you, Lacy! And that is how you respond to a caption made for you .. show that it is appreciated! 

So, I have a question .. I have some beauty parlor / hair roller pictures I've been downloading lately. Thought maybe I might do some sort of 'Salon Sunday' theme soon. Looking for you all to comment below on what draws you to themes like that, and do you have certain fantasies that you'd love to see captured in a TG caption panel? Please let me know! Perhaps if I can wrap my head around your idea, I'll let you star in the creation!


I love to think that the "dancers" are all the guys from the barber shop converted and made over into the patrons of the hair dressers, prancing around in the smocks, hose and heels .. where they are compelled to smile and act prissy through Frankie's magic!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Great cap Dee! Wish I was invited to this wedding and imagine what a great reception they had! And to be a fly in the honeymoon suite!!!!! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as you aren't a fly like Jeff Goldblum!

      Having a switched wedding would definitely be an interesting proposition. I honestly can't stand going to them myself, but throw me into a random bridesmaid or the equivalent female friend of the family, and it might be a lot more fun to attend!

      Delete
  2. You make the best captions, Dee. For the Salon, one where two best friends are hypnotized to go by their girlfriends or something like that would be fun. I love the ones you do where they are oblivious to being feminized.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind compliment, and if this is your first comment .. glad you've spoken up, and WELCOME! Oblivious and compulsions are two of my favorite 'tropes'!

      That does sound like a fun idea, and I'll see what I can do with what I have for images that might work with it. Might you have a feminine name to go along with Milo? I'm thinking Venus for you ;) but if you have something picked out, please let me know here, as I'm sure I can get you to be at least a co-star in a salon caption.

      Delete