Wednesday, June 15, 2022

This Is the Good Shit, Pal!


It's always good when you can use a Vincent K. McMahon quote in your TG caption!


I saw the source picture the other day, and I love the model (Italian Lace on Southern Charms) and it gave me a stoner vibe, and since "vibe" was on her tank top .. I went with it.

It's a bit hippy-dippy, and I understand that most pot smokers aren't that way anymore, but I still like to think that expanding your mind, and your body, is an admirable goal for all of mankind, and I leaned into that. Plus I also referenced her room "shrinking" with a bit about drugs that Steve Martin did back in the 70's called, "Let's Get Small" which i thought tied in nicely, even if most people don't get it.

There's so much untapped potential in our brains, why not use some tools to unlock it all? Of course, I haven't, because to be honest, I crave control, and hate losing it .. the last thing I want to do is "lawnmower man" myself! Perhaps someday, if I can trust myself, and whoever else is guiding me on a trip, I'll embark .. but until then, captions are where my mind can roam free!

Anyone out there use some mind-enhancing drugs, and end up having a TG experience? Love to hear about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment