Sunday, June 12, 2022

Realfield .. Scared Stiff!


Not something I usually make, so it's why I made it!


I'm going to go with advanced technology within this caption, even though it seems more like a magical caption. I could also give you that oft-quoted Asimov chestnut, but you all know it by now I'm sure.

I've sat of this caption for a few weeks now, and I haven't given it to Realfield yet, and I'm not sure he'd like it, to be honest. Figured maybe I'd float it here first and see the sort of reaction I get from you, my loyal followers.

Is 'inanimate' , 'doll' or 'stuck' something you'd like to see more of as well? I'm sure there might be a few ideas that would rattle around in my brain if there is the slightest demand for them. And what would you like to see next posted here on this blog?


Did you know that I am a huge fan of Ace Frehley? He's definitely my favorite member of Kiss, and they were much better when he was in the band. This is a creepy album track from his first solo record after he left Kiss, back in 1986 or so? If you like straight forward guitar rock, you can always do much worse than listening to some Spaceman now and again!

3 comments:

  1. Always interesting to sometimes try something out of the usual.

    I think you will have many people now trying to cross the mentia mob just to get the look, afterall it is a cute outfit, but being inanimate though, is a bit unfortunate.

    I wouldn't mind seeing a few more like that: inanimate / doll / stuck.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm, I don't want undue attention, so perhaps I'll make the next few trespassers into dobermans or poodles or something!

      Delete
    2. Yup good plan dial down the attention, hahhhah :)

      Delete