Thursday, April 14, 2022

You Need to Float Before You Can Swim!


Then again, if you are an airhead, you should never be able to drown, right?


I had an idea for a caption in my head, but wasn't too sure of the execution of it, so I went wandering around the internet looking for something that would give me more inspiration to complete it. I stumbled across this one, and it just told me that it should be for Wendy. As I started crafting it into its final form, it moved from being more of an embarrassing thing to something a bit more sweet .. and something that felt more real .. in that many guys are inherently clueless about women flirting, or any other machinations at play when it comes to romance.

And that is what the caption is actually about; not seeing the forest for the trees, or in this case, the waves for the entire ocean? Plus we get to add in the unrequited love for a lesbian, a la if Chasing Amy had been crossed with Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

We got some 'good news' this morning in regards to Sissy Kaaren. Please do visit one of her blogs, as Mrs. K gives us an update that shows just how much love they have for each other. There is a long way to go for recovery, but it's posts like this that make me smile. I was so worried for Kaaren, and maybe there's much more hope now that she'll be back amongst us all soon. Love you Kaaren .. and of course Mrs. K as well!



2 comments:

  1. are we sure Wendy should not be blonde ?

    You know how to drown a blonde? Glue a mirror to the bottom of the pool......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think John might have been the blonde. Wendy had black hair, which as a result, let to artificial intelligence!

      Delete