Tuesday, April 12, 2022

There's Only ONE Queen Bee, Honey!


The rest of you better think with that hive mind and recognize!


Went down the rabbit hole of Evie's blog, something I hadn't done in sometime, as I'm not sure why, but the link fell out of my list a year or two ago. Oops! Anyway, she definitely likes doing the nice-to-bitch aesthetic, whether they were real girls first, or were a guy first .. and sometimes the guys end up as betas etc ...

I wanted to go a TG route here and I had just happened to stumble upon a few POV pictures that I thought might work well with the vibe I was getting while catching up with her blog (which you can find in the right hand column, or down below if you are reading this on a cell phone!)  and honestly, I suck at figuring out upscale clothing designers logos. Here's a few others for your perusal:


 So I went with one that I knew for sure, which ended up in the caption. In general, I can only imagine that someone that wore pantyhose with that big of a logo on it must be either looking for attention, or wanted to brag about buying what I imagine are very expensive temporary leg coverings. I just looked some up, and in another design from LV, a pair was 85 bucks!


And while I would have liked to use this photo instead, how many of you would know that THAT pair of pantyhose was almost 100 bucks, and made my Louis Vuitton? Hell, I didn't even know how to SPELL his name until I looked at the legs in my caption!

So anyway, the point is .. I'm not really sure. Other than, hey, you can imagine yourself in this caption, standing up to your "much more bitchy than she had been in the past" GF and prove to everyone that you are much more woman AND bitch than she'll ever be! Or at least that's what she WANTS you to think! I mean, perhaps Evie's gotten to her and this is what THEY wanted all along? Why don't you tell me which which of you gets to wear the big girl heels in the household after this caption happens to YOU?!?



6 comments:

  1. I can imagine it and they are all sweet leg coverings though a bit too expensive for me and I couldn't pull off being a show-off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've ever worn an entire outfit that cost 85 bucks, never mind it being a disposable garment like nylons!

      Delete
  2. "Nice to bitch." That's funny!

    Thanks for checking in, hon. It's been a crazy couple of months. After 3 months of house shopping we decided to renovate rather than sell, so it's been a chaos of contractors and noise (stress and anxiety for sure, but with a very positive end in sight), plus we treated ourselves to a Dominican vacation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you've been really busy Sally! At least you got away, though I'm not sure *I* would have gone to the Dominican while Covid was going on .. and I've heard lots of stories about tourists and the locals. Glad you made it back safely though!

      Please do drop in again real soon. I think that all of us are real "fixer-uppers" !!!

      Delete
  3. Mmm there's something really delicious about tights that costs that much and yet still look a little tacky. Very bitchy and bratty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, and even worse, can be destroyed very easily .. especially if you have a great night out .. or in!

      Delete