Sunday, April 10, 2022

You've Changed a Lot Since High School!


Everyone thought I was a little bit WEIRD in high school, I must admit!


Just something fun and whimsical for a Sunday. I saw the photo and I just knew that I had to caption it. I mean, it's got everything I love .. pantyhose, plaid / tartan dress, a brick wall, and of course, an accordion! I think that most people want at least TWO of those things in their TG captions, and I just gave you all four!

And it's not the first time I've used an accordion in a caption. But I can't seem to find it at this moment, and I don't feel like going through 14 years of my creations! So, if you can find a caption on this blog that has a caption with an accordion in it, I'll make you a TG caption! You can respond in the comments with the date it was posted, no need to link to it (or if it's on the Haven, message me there), and I'll acknowledge your archeological find. If more than one person can find an accordion caption, then I'll have to make a few captions. No sweat off my abs! Get hunting, once you are done reading this post, at least!

Where was I? Hmmmm, perhaps that was all I had to say? I did NOT play accordion when I was in Dee Mentia and the Skill Fuckers from Hell. Well, one song, but I shredded! Not as good as the bagpipe solo, but still! Satan himself gave it 2 cloven hooves up! Please talk to me in the comments section, I'm quite distubed!


Of course I was going to post this. I wouldn't be me if I didn't!


6 comments:

  1. WOW! What a change! Bet she is much more popular now than in high school! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All thanks to the accordion! The solution to every problem, especially if that problem is a distinct lack of polkas!

      Delete
  2. Wow I also love the first two of those things. Some walls sure can be lovely, if there a characterfull brick or laid so precisely correct with perfectly squared joins, it can be mesmerizing. If the accordion is magically and then yeah, I can love it too. Accordions are extremely difficult to play right and if they are then they are sweet. Everything else about the picture is spot on. Fun caption, I enjoyed it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that you dug at least two of the elements in this caption. I know how to play piano, but I don't think I have the skills to play accordion. Busty chested women are discourages from playing an instrument that can do them harm!

      Delete
  3. Ha! I was already naming her Weird Alice in my head, even before seeing your musical selection. I don't really keep in touch with many high school friends, but I would love to go to a reunion, all dolled up, just to see their reactions. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There'd have to be at least a few guys checking you out! It would be even more interesting if your wife graduated with your class as well!

      Delete