Thursday, March 3, 2022

There's No Way They Could Blow the Big Game, Right?


There's something rotten in today's game that no one could fix .. even if the fix was in!


I saw this picture*, and even though I'm not a huge fan of bondage pictures in general, especially for captions, there are moments where something just jumps out at you and can inspire you to make something from it.

This was one of those moments. Hopefully everything came through, albeit subtle .. I didn't really want to bang anyone over the head with it. I even thought about leaving the muffled words of "her" out of it entirely. But I figured it would be more dramatic if I included it.

So, of course, the question is "How did 'she' end up like that?" and "What happens next?" I'd love to hear what you think .. there's definitely no wrong answers either way, unless you are giving me backstory on a different caption, and why would you do that? Unless you are a brat! And this is a brat-free zone!

*for those who wish to know, the picture comes from a set from "bondage mischief" which I believe you can find by going to that spot and adding .com at the end!


Due to construction at work, I will be working from home tomorrow. Thinking I might take a few edibles tonight and just see if I can make any captions while under the influence. Fingers crossed that I can be creative and wild, and not just dazed out of my mind, watching Youtube videos and giggling constantly! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. A sweet piece of ass indeed. Wait until the 5 o'clock shadow begins. I hope they have a lot of before pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it turns from kidnapping to blackmail then! 100k is be quite a bit of money to earn back for the gangsters!

      Delete
  2. Fun and subtle deciphering 'her' muffled words, though I was thinking that was he before I got there :)

    Good luck with your construction work in your home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If people were able to 'read' it, then that's a bonus. At that point, he was trying to let them know that they were going to lose if they didn't let him out soon.

      The construction was at work, which was why I stayed home today and worked from home. I am not very productive when I'm home. Too many distractions. I'm a much better worker when I'm at the office!

      Delete