Saturday, March 5, 2022

Is It You .. or the 6 Cosmos You've Had Talking? The Bachelor(ette) Party Blues!


I think the least likely thing that could happen in this caption is that I would be getting married!


But if you can suspend your disbelief at that plot point, I think you'll enjoy the overall story. And why not have a bachelorette TG caption when the most people are getting married, right? Oh yeah, hardly anyone gets married in March, especially up here in New England! I'm sure you could get a much cheaper rate at hotels, churches, banquet halls, caterers and flowers too, right?

How the hell would I know? I spent 20+ years with my forever person, and we'd never had a serious discussion about getting married; and even if we did, we probably would have just went to a Justice of the Peace, then have a potluck dinner with friends and family attending. Seems weird to me to drop a ton of money on a celebration when you could use it to get a car, a house, a sweet vacation, etc ...

I'm such a romantic right?

Oh, and I THINK I'm the one on the right, hugging the protagonist, but I don't think I'd leave the house wearing those earrings. Maybe I'm looking at 2 of my bridesmaids and this is my point of view? Who knows! 

I just wanted to make a caption where the transformed person actually likes being a woman, and that we probably get a happy ending for everyone! Well, except for the protagonist, since she'll probably have a major hangover .. and my "husband" who will end up losing his feminine virginity on our honeymoon night! Maybe she'll enjoy it .. I know that I WILL!



1 comment: