Thursday, March 24, 2022

The Blackest of Revenges on the Darkest of Nights!


Something about the preferences (and a picture prompt) led me to make this sort of caption!


I haven't made a caption for Realfield in quite some time, actually about a year, from what I just looked up, and she'd just added a new wrinkle to her preferences:

I'm on a bit of a bully kick lately. But not where the bully gets their comeuppance.  No  I love the idea of a high school bully  where  the hapless victim's revenge plot backfires and they are totally feminized by the bully and grows to enjoy it.  or the victim of bullying meets up with his bully years later in college or business and is forced to admit, he totally wanted to become the sissy bitch the bully thought they were, ultimately they thank the bully for helping them see the truth and become the bully's beta bitch for life..   You can go for sissyfication to full feminization or both.  The power of positive bullying.

Sounded like something I could work with, and Carl/Candy also has a photos post in her trading folder (like many of us do) where you can be inspired by images that would definitely work for the recipient. With the "new" preference in mind, I went hunting for something that could work, and I found this one lurking in the shadows.

While I think I made the caption to the "letter of the law" so to speak, I didn't quite do it the way that it was intended. I ended up making a Dee version of the trope, especially with the racial aspect of the control and transformation. Many people like to see the power shift dynamic play out with someone actually taking control of the change .. but for me, it's so much more fun to leave it to trial and error .. and just let a situation play out where someone takes the ball and runs with it. Often, the "winners" are just those who can ride out the whims of chance and take advantage of bad situations.

And the way this caption played out, it's not a shock as to how Darnell got the best of Carl and Dan, time and time again. He hadn't even gave them a second thought after High School, while they were still obsessed with him. They could have still had decent lives, but were consumed by revenge instead. In fact, I sort of enjoy having their tormentor roll with the punches when confronted with being what he feared most. "Oh well! This still works for me! And I still get to ride their asses, and now they actually enjoy it!"

So all in all, not my usual cup of tea, but if I'm going to consume, might as well add a bunch of caffeine and sugar, and get amped up! Let me know what you think down below in the comments!



4 comments:

  1. Oh my, that is a very big surprise and lots of fun all round.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe this is the best way to confront racists .. show them there's nothing wrong with being a different ethnicity!

      And that's one of the benefits of visiting this blog all the time, you never know what sort of caption you are going to view!

      Delete
  2. The Dee version definitely definitely added gasoline to the fire. A very satisfying use of the preferences and using one of the photos from my folder just rocketed it into the stratosphere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked it! I had so much fun making it, and any time I get to stretch my wings a bit and go out of my ordinary, I'll cheerfully take the challenge on.

      Delete