Sunday, January 16, 2022

Is This a Case of .. Saturday Night Fever?


Even though it looks like it's more of a Sunday afternoon sort of illness, don't you think?


This does seem like something I'd make while in the middle of a fever dream, but I can explain .. maybe? I saw the picture and thought, "hmmm, what sort of compulsion would make a guy that is turning into a woman, head down to the street in an outfit like that?" Well, the change itself?!?

And I had just watched a short documentary about the Dancing Plague of .. 1518. Just had to look up the exact date, in case someone else wanted to research it some more. I liked the idea of working in possible stress induced mass hysteria within a caption, though I ended up going with more of a Dee-induced flash mob of victims all celebrating by dancing themselves into a feminine furor. I mean, women love to dance, get sweaty, show off their moves, and then often try to get picked up by guys and dance horizontally. 

So the idea sort of got away from me .. a bit .. and I wondered how exactly was it going to end. Then the "WTF Dee moment" happened, where I pictured David Bowie and Mick Jagger coming down the road, just outside the view of the picture, and strutting and singing and having a blast like they did in that horrible, horrible 80's video .. and I just thought, I've got my ending!

Perhaps it was a bit sudden and jarring, but what if YOU were sitting in your apartment, just watching TV or reading a book, and not only was your dick shrinking, but you just were compelled to put on some dancing togs and start prancing around out in the streets .. THAT would be sudden and jarring, I'm sure!

So yes, once again, you must wonder what sort of drugs that Dee is ingesting at this moment of time. Sad to say that this is just my brain and the way it usually thinks. When I do take edibles, I'm just a more relaxed and giddy me .. and sometimes I get hornier too. What about all of my pretties out there? What do drugs do to you?

And please do talk about this blog exclusive caption in the comments section. Like perhaps you know what happened before AND after the caption occured? Maybe you think this is a perfectly normal, cromulent plot? Then you should put on your boogie shoes, and groove with me!


And of course, why not the "silent version" ?!? This is epic!



8 comments:

  1. While I love to dance I've almost never gone dancing in the street!!!
    And I just can't bring myself to watch the video again....I really just can't!!!
    But I liked the story and the pic was perfect!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren
    BTW I'll admit I had to look up the definition of cromulent....In the tens of thousands of books I have read in my lifetime I've never run across that word...not once...so your blog is fun and educational too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the story. After 2500 or so captions, I'm still trying to come up with plots and such that I haven't done before, regardless of whether they were inspired by 500 year old plagues!

      And "cromulent" was a word that was invented on the Simpsons, as a word that sounded like a word. In that same episode, they also created "embiggen" as an old-timey word (which is also in the Oxford dictionary. The creator of those two words went on to create Futurama with Matt Groenig, who created the Simpsons.

      Delete
  2. What caused his penis to shrink and disappear? Love what he did and often wish that mine too would disappear and I could wear a leotard without a bulge down there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly have no idea specifically how it happened. In my head, after it was written, I figured that Dee cast some sort of spell on the guys in the building, and it all turned into something that would have happened in Fame" The Movie. Sort of like a REAL flash mob!

      Delete
  3. Maybe he's silly thinking a dance will make it appear again. Dees spell is to powerful. I see down the street the best dressed flashdance in living memory. All the better of course it's TG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dancing or not, that is a beautiful picture. Now she has to make it official and join a ballet/gym troupe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe that was Dee's endgame after all. Opening a ballet/dance studio!

      Delete