Friday, January 14, 2022

Fifi Doesn't Have to Wear a Dress Today!


I am hoping the tone of this caption is more playful than it is dominating. Not that its not that TOO!


Made this one for Licy on the Haven, though it's been about a week now and she still hasn't replied. Hoping she liked it, and that it wasn't too far off of her preferences. There's some silliness, and naughty bits too. Do I think she KNOWS that her groin is open and available? No, I don't. But that could just be that she's used to dresses now, and not wearing panties .. perhaps she's used to having fresh air on her pussy!

The caption's model is one of my favorite models on Southern Charms, Italian Lace. I've used her pictures before, as I love her curves, her long hair, and she isn't that tall either, so that translates well when your "targets" for TG trades really dig being much smaller than when they were guys.

And this photo really emphasizes the junk in the trunk, and the long hair .. and since you don't see her entire face, I think that most readers can feel a bit more "inside" the caption.  So if becoming a BBW floats your boat, then consider this a love barge from Dee. Hmmm, that didn't quite come out the way I wanted it to!

Please do talk about it in the comment section down below, and let me know what you think about the tone of the caption. Sometimes, I'm not the best at reading my work for intent and it's always interesting to see how overs read my work. Also, I would like to continue to ask people about something I posted a few days ago:

I'd like to have a discussion / ask me anything that deals with the creation of captions. Feel free to post your questions down below about anything you'd like to know about: story creation, caption building, fonts and colors, proofing, methodology .. it's all on the table! And I invite other captioners / fiction writers as well to chip in and respond.

So, like strippers at a good bar, everything is in play on the table!



5 comments:

  1. I love it. Didn’t think I would :)
    They’ll still get admires.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. … admirers. I can’t spell this morning :))

      Delete
    2. Yes, indeed! And if you either cut your nails, or grew them out a bit more, you'd have less issues with your typing!

      Delete
    3. One of the reasons I cut mine recently was the typing - not sure I can get used to that... :)

      Delete
  2. Welp, you know me, I love this type of caption - our subject doesn't know she's still on display nor that her actions will result in even more obvious humiliation, and won't until she goes out. Ahem. :)

    ReplyDelete