Monday, December 20, 2021

Solstice Magic is a Powerful Force Indeed!


She might be mounted now at both ends! Aim high .. skeet skeet!


OK, now wasn't that fun?!? I'm all for well-lit Christmas displays of animals of all shapes and sizes, whether fictional or real .. but why would you put a fine specimen like that inside some sort of fancy place?

Didn't make sense to me then, and at least my story seems plausible as to what it is doing there. Can you write something else that might work in context of the picture .. perhaps in the comment section? Hmmmm?

Winter solstice is Tuesday, December 21 .. also known as the longest night, because it is that here in the northern hemisphere. In the past, back when my forever person was alive, we'd either go to a wonderful solstice party at a friend's house, or go to a Yule ritual. This year, like last, I will not be attending either. I am a bit bummed out about it, but I'm looking forward to a less scary 2022 where I can be more myself socially again. And I might just do something in honor of the days starting to get longer again. I tend to live in the dark, but I know that I am no longer afraid of the light.

Come back again for more Christmas Captions. Still have many left on tap for everyone to enjoy, with like three naughty captions in a row! And leave a cup of Christmas cheer in the comments!


Hey, a Christmas song that fits in with the caption? Who'd have thunk it?!?

2 comments:

  1. The more things change, the more they stay the same... Stevie is still looking for a big horny buck....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doe! If anyone gets a belly ache from all the puns, they could take an elk-a-seltzer!

      Delete