Monday, November 15, 2021

What More Could She Get Him to Say?


Sometimes a guy just says things he really shouldn't say .. but there's always someone dumber!


Definitely not inventing a new wheel here with this caption, and I had saved the picture back in July of 2020 with the file name being exactly what the dude said. I tend to do that if I have an idea, but not the time to work things out when I'm looking at photos. It just took me until now to go through my images to spot something I could use to whip up something new.

Sometimes I feel like Dr. Doofensmirtz from Phineas and Ferb, wonder why I wrote something down, like "Big Laundry?" .. or in this case, a photo file I had saved about a month prior to this one called "slut simulator" that was this picture:


And I can sort of make out WHY I named it that, with the back drop and all, but looking at it now, I don't see a major hook .. which is why I mostly try to whip something up on the spot while I'm inspired, instead of trying to recreate something that I might not remember when I dig up the image again.

Luckily though, the caption I am posting today probably benefitted from my waiting .. maybe not over a year, but I was able to look at it with fresh eyes and still figure out what I thought about it back in July.

So, anyone that wants to take a crack at the Slut Simulator, please do go for it! Consider it a gift from me, since this is the thankful time of year, and I do appreciate everyone dropping in from time to time, and especially those who comment and make our little segment of the population into a community I've grown to be quite fond of. 

Also, any ideas on the back story to this caption? My assumption was that she used to be a guy who made the same sort of mistake as the one she was seducing so she could become a male again. What happened to "him" and what sort of thing did he say to get himself deposited into that body? I also have my ideas on that quote too. What says you, and how long would you stay in that body until you decided to go back to being a male? 



No comments:

Post a Comment