Friday, October 1, 2021

No Need to Build Up Our Immunities!


I hope everyone follows the science in this caption, as I think it actually works out!


At least it did when I put in the time to research it all .. online of course, with reputable sources!

I hadn't made Wendygirl a caption in quite some time. Honestly, I've been mostly creating captions for this blog as exclusives, and not really focusing on trades. Had a medical issue that I've gotten taken care of about 6 weeks ago, and the follow-up results has come out negative, so I'm in good shape now .. but between that and my girlfriend, I've not committed to making many return captions.

Recently she made me a few captions and I really wanted to return the favor, so I went looking for some pictures that would work well for her preferences. I found this one and really went to town. Tried to take a negative in the world, and change it into a positive .. that being people going out of their way to denigrate the vaccines that can make the world go back to normal quicker.

There's a few legit reasons why people shouldn't take vaccines, and many bullshit reasons as well. I figured why not make an very good reason not to take any offered future inoculations or whatnot. I shall be getting a booster shot for CV19 in the next few weeks as I am currently considered immuno-compromised at this moment due to said medical issues. I would hope all of you reading this, get yours once it's available (I think you have to wait 6 months from your 2nd shot) so that if you do get it, you won't be nearly as affected as those who haven't. People are still dying that shouldn't be, and it's a shame.

Some pundit recently said that the vaccine shot will cause our DNA to become non-human, which means that our souls will not be able to be saved by Jesus Christ. Another said that "“The point of mandatory vaccination is to identify the sincere Christians in the ranks, the freethinkers, the men with high testosterone levels, and anyone else who does not love Joe Biden and make them leave immediately,” So obviously, it's a feminist plot, probably started by Hilary Clinton, to take away our balls!

Hence, this caption. Figured why not take it all the way to its illogical conclusion, and perhaps, this is all part of the conspiracy to make frogs gay.  As per Alex Jones:

“The reason there’s so many gay people now is because it’s a chemical warfare operation, and I have the government documents where they said they’re going to encourage homosexuality with chemicals so that people don’t have children,” he said on his broadcast in 2010, according to NBC News.

Five years later, the theory took a turn. In a rant, Jones said he didn’t like the government “putting chemicals in the water that turn the friggin’ frogs gay.”

“The majority of frogs in most areas of the United States are now gay,” Jones said in 2017. The claim was without evidence.

So yeah. maybe there's a future caption where a woman kisses a frog, promising to turn into a prince, and instead, she becomes a male frog!



2 comments:

  1. You're not wrong, I think you may have found the only thing that would convince me *not* to take a vaccine when offered: this virus in the caption.

    Funnily enough, I was watching the 'A reasoned response to vaccines' by hbomberguy recently. Well worth a watch if you have an hour and a half to spend watching it (or an hour if you, as I did, watch it on 1.5x speed)...

    And, back to the caption, what is it with ginger/red hair? I find myself mainly attracted to brunettes but that is the colour of hair I wish I had the ovaries to dye mine.

    Hope you're recovering well in the meantime though, and that the booster doesn't hit as hard as one of the original two shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a thing for redheads apparently that developed as I got older. My longtime GF was redhead-ish, and my current GF is also a redhead!

      Thanks for the well-wishes on my health. I have a follow-up in like another 6 months, and hopefully I can get it behind me. I did very well with the 1st two covid shots, to the point where I wondered if it was going to work! I should be getting the booster within the next week or two.

      Delete