Sunday, October 3, 2021

Ebony or .. Ebony?


You don't have to have vision any better than Stevie Wonder to figure this one out!



Not really sure where I was going with this when I made it, but I went with it, which is for those who like to become ebony goddesses. I know there's at least a few of you out there! I guess it was the whole kitschy tiki room memorabilia that the model is posing with that made me think up the plot, and the twist was there from the very start. I'm guessing quite a few of you figured it out before it was revealed?

Made it about a week ago, and the one thing that is standing out to me is how much I used "I need" in the first paragraph, and the word "planning" in the last two paragraphs. I don't like to repeat words too much, unless I am working in some sort of mantra (womantra?) or using subliminal messages. I am going to have to pay attention to that going forward, as I have just noticed as well that two of the last three captions I've made have "stacked" in there somewhere .. even though the models aren't necessarily that well endowed. It's more of an implication. So if I space them out, you might not notice hopefully. I NEED you to not notice the word STACKED. You are PLANNING on commenting down below that I am your mistress who should be worshipped. 

And I am planning on watching Brady come back to Foxboro to play the Patriots this evening, but the Bucs are so stacked, I will probably need many tissues! LOL



2 comments:

  1. um... doink?

    Remember, it isn't whether you win or lose, but if you beat the spread...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did beat the spread, but it was a bad coaching call to not go for it on 4th down and 3. Even if you DO make the 556 yard field goal, you give Brady like 50 seconds to get them back into field goal position.

      Delete