Monday, September 27, 2021

You Better Fluff My Pillows Exactly The Way I Want Them!


Sometimes a caption sort of gets away from you, and I've learned to let it go where it takes me!


I was originally going to make this caption for KarenSue, with the premise being that ,, the wife said that she wouldn't wear anything demeaning to her sexually, unless he wore it first. That way, she'd not have to ever dress up for him. But he really wanted to see her all dressed up like a slut / tart, so one night he wore sexy panties with a see-through nightie to bed, and she liked seeing him like that, and forced him to dress up all the time, on the pretext that she would also be dressed up too. Nothing but harmless fun .. that she enjoyed being a domme to him, and reluctantly he had to go along with it, and happy endings for all!

But, I started out with the first paragraph AND ran into 2 issues right away. One was that there was no way I was going to be able to get that whole story out into a caption, regardless of how small I made the text of it all. The second 'issue' was that "Mistress Dee" took over my brain, and I wrote the response.

Total left-hand turn from what I originally wanted. I mean, I had saved the picture to my drive a few days ago, with the filename. "wherearethepantiesIboughtyou.jpg" so from the get go, I had that story in mind. But I just couldn't eliminate such a great 2nd paragraph. From there, I figured I would write out things as best I could for the space I had and work things out on the fly, and most likely, it'd become a blog exclusive, since I wasn't sure who else I could make it for .. well, I can see that Sissy Kaaren might be waving her arms in the air, but I couldn't picture Mrs. K dressing in something a bit tacky like the wife's outfit to be honest.

Just something about that picture made me go in that direction. I can imagine them both going to the beauty salon, and getting the same perm and sitting with the other women gossiping. She'd even make sure he was paying attention by quizzing him later. And of course he should be wearing those panties she wanted him to wear. What else was going to hold the vibrator stuck in his ass?!?

Hope everyone is doing well and is enjoying the start of Autumn / Fall. Anything exciting planned for the next month or so? Getting up all your Halloween decorations and planning a fabulous costume? Working out a way to get certain phallic shaped gourds placed into various orifices for sexual gratification? Throwing on a sweater. some yoga pants and ugg boots and grabbing a pumpkin spice latte and going apple picking with the missus? Let us know in the comments below, and feel free to elaborate on the caption storyline. Would you want this to happen to YOU?


Can't seem to find the original video on Youtube anymore. Too bad. It's pretty good!

5 comments:

  1. Mistress Dee, a nice corset usually has garters, so even if Sissy Boi discards their panties, the hose stays up. Many even lock...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sweetie! My sissy maid is not wearing a corset! Maybe I need to get you into a maid outfit as well!

      Delete
    2. Oh, it was a suggestion, Mistress Dee, I know You were referring to a garter belt, but whatever you need...

      Delete
    3. Of course. Do check out the latest post. It stars YOU since you were the most recent person to comment!

      Delete
    4. oh, long since seen... just tried to think of a continuation like you wanted... I am not so creative

      Delete