Saturday, September 25, 2021

A Real Patronage of the Arts .. Lacy Style!


Just remember, when you are rich, you aren't 'crazy', just eccentric!


You can get away with so much more when you have lots and lots of money. In the past, I've called it, "Fuck You Money" and it's true. At a certain amount of wealth, you can get away with almost anything. Hell, we have presidents that have done that, and movie producers, and captions of industry, and royalty. Don't get me started on royalty!

So anyway, Ron/Lacy doesn't have quite that amount of scratch here, but she knows how to stretch her donations as far as she can to get what she wants. Honestly, I could see this happening in England more than here in the US, but it is what it is .. and what institution wouldn't mind a little bit of roll play time for a wealthy trustee to enjoy himself now and again in some harmless fun. I mean, other that what is on the security cameras, right? Perhaps they'll be looking for a Lacy Wing of the library to house some erotica donated by an anonymous donor? I'm willing to turn the other cheek in support of the arts!

This was one of those captions that quickly spoke to me and I knew I had to caption it right away for Lacy, whom I am pretty sure I owe a caption to. The story was pretty much written as I was creating it, and some of it does mirror my tastes too, as I've always been attracted to sexy librarians. The funniest part of this all is that I was writing the 2nd to last paragraph, and was like, "I need to hurry this up and finish soon, as I'm running out of space!" and then figured, "That is how I should end it, since I'm telling her to shake a leg and finish up as it is!" so why not just say that and wrap it up with Lacy's wife showing up to the library as well. Hopefully this caption will tickle Lacy's fancy big time!



2 comments:

  1. Who can resist a library caption at the best of times?

    I wish I had more to add, but all I have is approval. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like malls, they are slowly becoming obsolete. It's a shame because they both are such good fodder for captions!

      Delete