Thursday, September 9, 2021

How Much is That Model In the Window?!?


.. the one with an adorable tail! And sexy legs, and look at that hair!


Just a quickie that I was working on yesterday, and figured I'd "gift" it to the first person who commented on the "green fuzzy balls" caption. So look everyone .. It's Aidan! You are looking good as my twin!

Trying to get back into the swing of things as Summer is sort of off our radar now. Traffic to and from work is now much more of a clusterfuck now that schools are back in session. I was getting really used to not having to worry about the commute as much over the last 18 months or so with Covid keeping the ankle biters at home learning during the pandemic.

This is my favorite time of year though, and looking forward to cooler weather. The GF has a small backyard where I've been growing veggies for like the first time ever (true city boy Damien has been for almost his whole life!) and she's also got a fire pit, so I'm looking forward to some campfires at night where I can relax and enjoy watching the flames. I hear it can be quite romantic too!

So what plans do you have for the fall/autumn season? Let me know in the comments! I know that *I* cannot wait for the NFL season to start, which is will tonight! Go Bucs!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Dee, I look fab after that. We're a Hawt pair. Fun at the club later.

    Autumn is great for reaping your 'small harvest'. You can try toasting some of them around the firepit with your GF - fun and you'll have so much veggies you can have long chats together on what to do with them all.

    It's great also that normality (whatever that was or is) is coming back for everyone too. Soon, back to movies and drinks at the bar after.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that you enjoyed it!

      We didn't plant much, mostly tomatoes and jalapeno peppers. Figuring that it would rock if we could make salsa with our harvest!

      I am hoping to see a movie in October for Halloween. That is my goal. I've not dined out in a restaurant since early March of 2020.

      Delete