Tuesday, September 7, 2021

A Happy 30th Birthday to Michael .. With Fuzzy Green Balls!


Who doesn't want Fuzzy Green Balls on their 30th birthday? Anyone? C'mon now! 


I found this picture on Pinterest, and I thought it was such a ludicrous dress that I had to immortalize it in a fresh brand new caption. Since it was Tungdil's 30th birthday today, why not make it for her?

I made the dress slightly greener by changing around the tints, but didn't really do that much overall. And in case you were wondering, the actual price of the dress was 1,500 dollars! Figured that was so silly that I wanted to make that a part of the caption too, though I did raise the price up a tad.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Supposed to mark the end of the summer, but we were above 80 degrees for the entire long four days. Seasons have shifted so much that it's shocking to get a snow accumulation here before Christmas, then we are getting 6+inches of snow in April! URRGGHH!

Any other quirks of fashion that I should be exploiting for caption plotlines? I'm never really IN style, but T-shirts, jeans, and sneakers never really go out of style, do they?


Fell down a Cheap Trick rabbit hole earlier, and figured, WHY NOT?



6 comments:

  1. The fuzzy green balls are just in the right place, so he'd better get used to them. Eventually you may let him wear it again after, say three good shows, in some other garments. I'm not knowledgeable on current fashion either, so can't recommend a next outfit for him. T-shirts, jeans and sneakers never go out of fashion but he'll be in wearing ones from zara-dot-com when not modelling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still not sure if he WANTED to look like that in the first place!

      Delete
  2. I'd wear it!!!
    But I'm far more familiar with shaved blue balls....
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like the creator decided to skin a few misbehaving Muppets when he/she created that dress!

      Delete
  3. Fuzzy green balls? Sound infected! Better cut them off now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As mentioned above .. I think I'd rather have green fuzzy balls than shaved blue balls!

      Delete