Monday, September 13, 2021

Giving Him the Support That Every Trouble-Maker Needs!


Got something quite different for me when I saw this photo whilst perusing the interwebz.


The POV nature of the image prompted me to think what sort of person was looking at her. From there, I sort of connected the dots to work something out, where the "viewer" was privy to something that was going on, but was also oblivious at the same time. That way, I could describe changes that were happening, but also shade it so that it was becoming clear that something else was also afoot .. pun intended as I was writing the word "afoot"!

And hey, Ms. Mentia is almost acting altruistically, don't you think? I mean, it's always fun to turn guys into girls, but this time, their will hopefully be a societal benefit as well. Scholarships don't usually grow on trees, and by sponsoring a young lady like this, and removing a potential criminal in the future .. it's a total win/win/win for everyone involved. And they are now both "endowed" but not THAT way!

How often can we say THAT about a TG caption? Please do leave comments below!


New Exodus coming out in November 2021. Can't wait! Like Overkill and Testament, it's nice to see some of the kinds of thrash metal continue to put out solid releases!

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your captions! Any chance of another pantyhose and hypnosis one in our future!Keep up the lovely work-Milo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pantyhose and hypnosis? Hmmmm, that seems like a request that will be fulfilled sooner or later here. I'll see what I can do, and hopefully in the next week or two, something like that will show up in the blog feed!

      Thanks for the compliment and stopping in to comment! Welcome to our community Milo! Kick off your heels and relax!

      Delete
  2. Kudos there Ms Mentia. A cool way to treat miscreants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can be quite accommodating and believe in the right to be rehabilitated when it's warranted. Maybe in a different situation, people can thrive!

      Delete