Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Ron Is Not Going Back to School .. But Lacy Certainly Is! Plus a Personal Question


Schools are such a different thing for adults looking to continue their education!


I saw this picture back when I was at work on Monday, and came up with a quick idea that I thought would work for Lacy, so I emailed myself the photo link, with a quick blurb that I wanted to use. That ended up forming the first paragraph that I used in the caption. The next thing that came to mind ended up being a wonderful ending, so it was just getting me and the story from point A to point B, and making it work for Lacy as best I could.

I definitely kept her preferences in mind, which is why she's only temporarily changed into a student, and why she's REALLY close to graduating. Lacy prefers crossdressing captions, but I honestly couldn't put a 40+ male dressed in a school uniform into an academic setting, so I had to go the magical route .. and she doesn't usually want to be underaged as a female either. I think I handled her preferences deftly, and still made it enjoyable for the readers here on my blog. Simple joys translate across all cultures and preferences, no matter what kinks you might possess. The innocence of youth is a pleasure indeed!

I'm writing this post up on Monday as well as the one that went up already on the 13th. I already made ANOTHER caption in between that one and this one, which is a nice little quickie like those that Ann Michelle write up on her blog .. and I turned into a bit more than what I originally had envisioned. You'll see that one on Friday I think, unless I end up making a few more captions as the week goes on. It's nice to know that the muse still kicks in when I have time to work things out.

Please do discuss this caption down below, and/or for what I'm about to write next. It's a bit personal, but perhaps some people out there have an idea on what can be done. Feel free to skip if you'd like.

OK. I am sort of having the opposite problem that most men who are over 35 have .. it takes me a LOT of effort to cum. As in, I can often go 30+ minutes of intense penetration without ejaculation. I will try to do things like not masturbate for a day or two before I head over to her place, and that works for the first time we have sex (15 or so minutes) .. but the next go around that night, it's back to 40+ minutes. Now it's fine for us when I am penetrating her. Trust me, she likes the stamina, and that I can be hard, give her orgasms, go soft, yet stay inside her and recover while still gently thrusting, etc .. even when I'm not ejaculating. But after awhile, I think she'd like us to have a complete ending together, knowing that she got me off too. The worst part is when she's going down on me .. it can take 35+ minutes, and I would say about half the time I don't cum. It'll drive me wild, that I can get really close, but never get over the mountain so to speak.

This isn't a "her" thing at all. I've sort of always been like this. I'm tightly wound, and can remember girlfriends getting mad at certain points when they've become chafed and raw. I try to keep lubricant around in case that happens. Luckily the current GF has no issues there, but I'm concerned that she might think that she's not performing well enough for me .. and it has nothing to do with that. Cumming hurts for me sometimes, and it can be so intense that I occasionally have to stop right afterwards.

Any ideas on how to become more sensitive down there, without doing anything insulting .. I mean, I'm not going to say, "Stop please. Good, now I'm going to finish myself off if you'd like to watch." So if you know of something that could help, please let me know!

C'mon back again real soon! 



2 comments:

  1. Sweet Dee.....It's hard for me to understand your "problem" as I have always been just the opposite....believe me....no one has ever complained that I lasted too long!!!
    Perhaps you should curtail all orgasms you might enjoy by yourself in between sessions with your new girlfriend....I'm not suggesting chastity....but voluntary restraint might help you out here....
    There's no rule that says you can't take a break during....give her a chance to recover....maybe soothe her with a lick or two....
    Maybe you guys need a little kink.....but maybe it's too soon for that....that's up to you both.....
    I've watched my wife go for longer than I would have imagined possible and I've seen her finish some guys off with her hands or mouth because it was getting her sore....some guys really make you work for it....
    I've been left incredibly sore after some guys....but I've almost always enjoyed getting sore....
    If it's a problem you should talk to her about it....that's the best advice I can give you.....be honest.....share your concerns....she might have some ideas about it....
    Oh....and I liked the cap too....you know I'm a sucker for school uniforms!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had tried doing the 'voluntary restraint' of not having an orgasm for like 2 days before seeing here, and as I had referenced before, it can work for the first time, but didn't do much for me the 2nd or 3rd time that night.

      I tried going down once on her, and she was pretty self-conscious about it when I got in the vicinity, so I haven't tried again. I think we are in the early stages of seeing what kinks we are into, but honestly, right now we are still into 2-3 hours straight of 'love-making' at night, then 90-2 hours of that as well in the morning, so the weekends have been fairly busy anyway .. and she has a child in his teens, so there are some possible privacy issues that might preclude too much kinkiness at the moment.

      At some point, it might/should come up in a discussion .. at this moment, it's a thing where I don't want her to feel like it's HER fault that I'm not cumming every time. Was just hoping that perhaps someone out there might have some ideas. And thank you for being supportive!

      And glad you enjoyed the caption! With school returning, my mind has been focused on that, so it's inevitable that I end up making captions dealing with education and all that!

      Delete