Saturday, September 4, 2021

Once More .. With Feeling!


Yeah, I ended up going in a direction I wasn't quite sure about when I started this caption. Oops!


I had the basic idea for this caption right off the bat when I saw the picture through my feed .. and then, it veered off into a tangent I'm not sure is the correct one, but I went with it. Also, the wishes were supposed to have been granted by an Imp, which is NOT referenced in the caption in any way. Just decided that a "wishes gone awry" would be good enough. So if you wonder who gave "him" the wishes, it's an IMP!

And this one might need a bit of explaining, so read the caption once or twice, then come back here for me to walk you through it, just in case it wasn't entirely clear.

So, the original story was that he was going over a list of things that had changed .. for the better .. as he wanted to be a woman. Not a big shock to most of you who visit here regularly. BUT, when he goes to make his last wish, he finds out that the Imp hadn't changed his male voice at all. That could be a big problem when you look like that! Unless you want to be mute for the rest of your life, it's not a good option. I am sure you'd probably also agree.

However, it left me with a loose wish so to speak. If you start off with "I wish .." don't you have to complete it? That was my thinking. So, how do you end the wish once you've realized that something was wrong with your last wish? Well, with my profane mouth, I'd probably say something along the lines of what our protagonist would have uttered. From there, it was just finishing off that idea.

And as I mentioned up above, I'm not sure this was the best route to go. If you think it's good, please tell me in the comments. If you have better ideas, please do elaborate on them. I decided not to think it through anymore, and just let it be. the last thing I want to do is overthink anything, but I do want to see how others would have worked with this conundrum I encountered.


Since I had named the file Truckervoice, why not post Weird Al's song about crossdressing?!?

2 comments:

  1. Dee....you've outdone yourself!!!
    This is delightfully evil and twisted and I'm so sorry I didn't think of it myself!!!
    This could have been a matinee version of "The Shaggy Dog"!!!
    It's pretty easy to get me to smile at a cap....but I seldom get a good laugh out of one....this one got a really good laugh from me!!!
    I can't wait to show it to my wife.....she also has a wicked sense of humor (she married me after all) I'm sure she'll love it too!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it, and laughed out loud too! I'm so glad you have a wicked sense of humor. It's much easier to deal with life when you can laugh at yourself and others as well.

      And as I might have mentioned previously on this blog, NEVER trust an Imp!

      Delete