Sunday, August 22, 2021

What's the Real Definition of the Word, "Trapped"?!?


I guess it depends on how deep into THAT CLOSET you are, physically and metaphorically too!


Made this for Lacy on Wednesday, and I really got to make more than a few captions this week, so as I'm writing this one, I have a few lined up, hopefully taking me to the next Tuesday or Wednesday. It's a picture that can bring so many stories to your brain, and it's almost hard to try to narrow it down to just one of them. This just happens to be what I got out of it at this moment, and knowing that I was going to use it for a Lacy caption.


Certainly wasn't going to use an R Kelly song up in here!

2 comments:

  1. Of course there is internet access.. how could we livestream you without it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shush! She doesn't need to know about THAT .. yet!

      Delete