Monday, August 9, 2021

What the Devil? Oh Yeah, It's HER Again!


You know damn well that the devil is really a woman, right? If not, we'll I'll be damned!


I saw this picture and thought, "I know the model. but damn if she doesn't look completely fake in this photo, and how it's composed. Literally nothing seems to be real about her. And that flash made me think of a guy selling his soul, and of course, the devil wins out in the end, just like she always should!

From there, it was just having a bit of fun with it, sort of like how Sissy Kaaren writes her Saturday Matinee's each week on her blog. I'd swear that she was a sissy lawyer because she's soooo good at voicing the Prince of Darkness in the stories that feature those plotlines. No wonder I feel such a kindred spirit with her, even though we are often on the opposite sides of the dom / sub dynamic.

So, here we go .. I follow up a sweet wedding caption with something a bit more Dee-abolical! Hope you all enjoy it! My question to you is .. if a metaphorical demon came to you and offered you the change to become the woman you'd want to be, and the only payment was something like "3 years deducted from your life" would you do it? What sort of woman would you want to be, and how would you want your life to go? Figured I'd ask. What sort of stipulations would you request? Hey, maybe we can pretend that *I* am said demoness .. Let's see if I would grant you your desires!

Bonus Content: 

"Back a few hundred years ago, they at least TRIED to make me play by the rules, with standard contracts and the like, but with 98 percent of the lawyers in hell, I always won!"

That was my original 2nd paragraph, but I needed a few lines for my "topper / zinger" so I had to remove the end of that sentence. Hoping it didn't make it too jarring with it missing.



6 comments:

  1. Id I've learned anything about dealing with that silver-tongued devil it's that you've got to be really thorough in asking for what you want!!!
    He lives for thew loopholes....just like most lawyers....
    I really liked this one Dee....just another guy failing to specify!!!
    And as far as the dom/sub things go just look at it as us keeping the cosmos in balance!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Gotta keep everything in check! Glad you enjoyed!

      Delete
  2. Oh, my! A high price, but look at the positives... wigs? change hair color and style quick - contacts change eye color. Implants.. I choose the size. I could get more surgery if *I* act like a silver tongued devil with a surgeon.... KWIM?

    ...and if I am damned... well, means less repercussions for anything I do for the next 200, right? The bonds are off! or on!

    and as far as dom/sub, each top needs AT LEAST one bottom, right? Harder for a top to really let go of control than for two (or more?) bottoms to make do together...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely some good points, just like Fiona. Hey, that's YOU! Good luck on your next 200 years!

      Delete
  3. Dee / Devil is smart of course. The guy doesn't realize it IS exactly as he asked ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I aim to please. Mostly to please myself, but that IS aiming to please!

      Delete