Friday, August 6, 2021

The Weddinging!


Someone in the Haven is getting married .. why not make a caption about it? So I did!


Congrats to Tungdil, who will be getting married in October or so .. and she announced that she will be slowing down her captioning output until after the nuptials. Someone commented, "You'll make a lovely bride I'm sure!" That made me think .. "I need to make her a wedding caption!" So here it is!

As per my write-up in the caption post at the Haven, "Hope you enjoy this, and that your wedding will be one of the best moments of your life .. and you think about this scenario at least once as you kiss your spouse for the first time as husband and wife!" Her reply, "Thank you for the wonderful caption and I will most certainly think of it during my wedding! :) Loved every bit of the caption and maybe the witch Dee will come to fulfill this cap! ;)"

Well, if I could, I'd try to make all your dreams come true .. everyone who visits this blog and takes the time to interact .. and even those who just lurk. It's all good. To anyone else getting married soon, I wish the best for you and the best possible happily ever after!


One of my favorite Fleetwood Mac songs. My parents were both big fans of them, and I think I might have mentioned it before, but one of the female names they had picked out for me was Rhiannon.

4 comments:

  1. Aw, this one's really sweet. Great job as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that's lovely!

    Bridal hair is always so fascinating in the images one finds online (or is that fascinators?).

    My brother once dated a girl named for the song (Rhiannon) and became quite obsessed with the song as a consequence (much to her chagrin, for she hated it). You can't really go wrong with Fleetwood Mac though. I always liked 'Little Lies' and 'Dreams' but one of my go-tos of theirs was 'Miranda' for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My forever person had her name share a song title or two .. and she hated them all as well. I think, all things considered, my life might have been much different if I was born Rhiannon, but I'm not sure I would want to go back and try. I'm pretty happy with the people I have in my life, even though circumstances haven't always been the best.

      Delete