Wednesday, August 11, 2021

The Pizza Delivery Guy Is Here!


Fresh ingredients make a better pizza .. delivery person. Shaq would tell you that, wouldn't he?!?


And I've got a case of the sillies! I saw this picture, and I feel bad, but I totally got "boy with brand new tits" vibe from the photo, so I went with that; and made what I thought would be a small chunk of an 80's movie that dealt with a few teenagers who are learning how to do magic.

And honestly, if I was a teenage boy .. I'd probably feel the same way that our magical apprentice would feel. All tits are valid tits! Who would want to really discriminate, plus those are GREAT TITS!

So, sorry to the model, if she ever comes by. I meant no harm honestly. And those are some GREAT TITS, and I'm sure that every person that visits this blog site would love to have them hanging from their own chest .. am I right or what?



3 comments:

  1. It's pizza math - D cups get A level tips, A cups get D level tips....

    ReplyDelete