Wednesday, August 4, 2021

The Ancient (and Mystical) Art of the Deal!


Contracts aren't worth the paper they are printed on in some countries. In others, it's more honorable!


Well, I was wandering through the interwebz and found this picture, and the idea came to me. Yup, another business caption .. but mixed in with Asian flavor .. two things I really don't know anything about, so I'm sure this will be wonderful! I do know the big cheese is named after an Iron Chef from the original series .. he was the French Iron Chef.

I remember reading a Joe Six Pack story called Shisutaabooii, and another that involved a baseball player of some sort I believe that ended up working for a Japanese corporation (if you know the story and author, please let me know) .. and thought .. well, I haven't seen a story like that in awhile. Let's hit that well another time and see what happens.

I'd have liked to have had more space, and I wanted to play up the humiliation and embarrassment angles to the change, but alas, I had what I was given! The cultural shift from USA Male to Japanese Female was something I wanted to work with more as well, but you know the drill! It'd have been fun to try to figure out how much was a brainwashing from alpha to sub, or was it a Asian girl mindset that made Jenkins so kowtowed to by Mr. Sakai.

It's derivative, but I like it. Nothing like taking an alpha male financial whiz and turn him into a submissive Asian women .. it definitely hits the spot! What do you think? Tell me in the comments!



4 comments:

  1. Great cap! And I just realized it's been ages since I've read Shisutaabooi. Guess now is as good a time reread it as ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I reminded you of a good story! I can't seem to remember the other one I mentioned. I swear it was written somewhere between 1997-2001 or so .. and that means that story is now old enough to drink! Uggh LOL

      Delete
  2. The story could be a bit more explicit about the transformation. As is, blue voice and yellow voice being the same person is only very softly hinted at by the context of the blog this is posted on. It’s a very excellent theme, though.

    And I believe the baseball player to asian bimbo story you are thinking of is “Big League Changes” written by the excellent James Craft. It’s part of the OTTII universe (or created it, rather), which has several stories of bigshot Americans being turned into Asian bimbos. Though it’s usually f2f, rather than m2f.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm so thats how to get ahead in business. Hits the spot for me so.

    ReplyDelete