Friday, August 27, 2021

Static Electricity .. Not Just for Shocking People on Rugs Anymore!


When I stick a stocking to your leg .. it's there PERMANENTLY! Just the way you like it!


Was closing down Photoshop for the night, and hence for the rest of the weekend (it's Thursday night right now) because I am going to spend the next few days at my girlfriend's house like I've been doing for a month or two now .. and I came across this picture before I closed down the image viewer.

And I was struck by her look and the pose she was holding, along side the weird looking lamp. I knew there was something there, and it sort of brought me to mind of Sissy Kaaren's Saturday Matinee posts she does weekly, which I also highly recommend to anyone that hasn't seen them (look for the link in the right hand column please!) and I wanted to boil down her stories into a short little caption posted here.

I think the caption works mostly because the picture fills in so many delicious details that are only hinted at in the story .. and that was by design. I almost feel like this is the Jedi version of a TG caption, if that makes sense to you. I can't explain it, but it just feels like it!

Anything you'd like to see me do in caption format for September? I've been doing lots of Blog Exclusives, and you've been commenting, so I'll continue to make more. But I'm always looking for some ideas and types of things that might interest others to branch out my creativity somewhat. Let me know in the comments if there's something you'd like to see me try and do that perhaps I've not done before, or bring up something I've made that you would like to see more of! Give it a go!


Love these old Scopitone videos. Way before MTV, there was this video jukebox in the 1960's that were quite scandalous and titillating in a way only the 60's could do! Check this one out! 

4 comments:

  1. Very delightful cap. Now I only gotta figure out what is and how to get an electrode lamp ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just checked Ikea. If they had carried this lamp, it's no longer available. Maybe this was happening too much to guys? LOL

      Delete
  2. I love it!!!! Especially the momentary reluctance of the poor male.....he's being overwhelmed and he knows it....and his final acceptance just takes the story home!!!!
    Thanks so much for the shout out about the Matinee's....I think they're my favorites....because I keep writing them although almost no one reads them....
    But I love them and Dee loves them and that's enough for me....
    Excuse me....because it's getting dark and I have to go turn on this lovely new lamp my wife gave me for my desk....
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it. I wanted the fight to feel real, but utterly useless due to how good it all felt.

      Well, you Matinees are quite good. My only problem is I haven't been seeing them until a few days after you post them since I'm not usually home on the weekends anymore.

      Delete