Thursday, August 26, 2021

Lacy's Lady Luck of the Draw(ers)!


Just a quick little caption to quench everyone's thirst! Double down deep inside this blog!


This was actually the 2nd caption I made for LacySlipLover in a row. Found a few pictures that worked well with her preferences, and thought that this one would make a good quickie. I'm sure I've done this sort of idea / plot before, but people still enjoy them, so why not? No need to reinvent the wheel EVERY single time I sit down to create something. I think this is a good mid-week sort of caption.

So the question of the day is .. when it comes to these sorts of things, TG related, have you ever PLAYED to lose? Figured I would ask AND of course, if you have, you have to give details! Love to hear any stories you all would like to share with the rest of us!


There should be something coming down the pike on Friday night, and probably Sunday too!

3 comments:

  1. I've never played to lose, though never had dressing put up as the forfit. That would change it. The protagonist is doomed from the start not having a poker face. Seems fun, must try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember playing to lose once or twice, but not with these stakes.

      Hmmm, maybe I should have used "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga for the video!

      Delete
    2. Nah, Juice Newton "Queen of Hearts"

      Delete