Sunday, August 29, 2021

Passive-Aggressive and Stubborn Too!


Sometimes marriages don't work out .. because you're both a bit too much alike!


I think it's probably good when a couple has differences, in interests, personalities, and especially in disposition. If both of you are too laid back, too emotional or cold, or too alpha or have the same temperament, then it could be a slog when head's butt against the others.

Perhaps that was the case here .. and of course, Me, being the Dee that I am, won't allow stuff like that to happen on one of the happiest days of my life. He'd have just gotten drunk and made a scene. Hence, this had to happen, even when etiquette says otherwise. I am not always Miss Manners! Like the Hulk, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry!

And neither would you like my bridesmaids .. some might call them a coven, but hey! Sometimes others rumors and innuendo are entirely true! And just wait until THEY all hit the open bar!

Hope everyone has been having a good summer. I am trying hard, with some success, and some setbacks, but I am still quite optimistic about the rest of the year. What things would you like to see happen during the rest of 2021? Love to hear what you have going on, or what things you are wishing would happen!



5 comments:

  1. Well, at 15 you won't have to worry about men hitting on you....

    ....but there should be PLENTY of teenage BOYS.... and I doubt you can run in those lovely pumps.... hold them close on the dance floor to steady yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait until she gets all emotional during the wedding service. She'll definitely want to be a bride as soon as she can!

      Delete
  2. Ah, yes, the power of sheer spite. I like that, I like the fact that spite has made the subject determined to ignore the gender change and, instead, focus on the lack of free bar. That's a nice touch.

    I'm just hoping that 2021 is the year of the hover-car. Or, seriously, at least less like 2020. Or, y'know, worse than 2022 is going to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was trying to offer up some other ways that gender swaps could happen. Not sure this way has ever been tried before!

      I recall the irony of seeing my memories on Facebook listed for me on January 1st of this year. Almost every one was "I certainly hope that THIS year is much better than the last one!" soooo apparently my life has really sucked for at least a decade now!

      Delete
    2. Hover Car? We were supposed to have flying cars by the Year 2000! We were lied to when we were kids!

      Delete