Friday, July 30, 2021

I Know There's Steak .. But Where's the Shake?

Just something I worked up .. at work. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

 

I had saved this picture a while back ot my email account, as I found it while I was at work over a month or two ago. I really didn't have time to write a caption or the blog post over the last day or two, but I wanted to have something posted over this weekend, so I went and snagged the picture and wrote it on my work computer. I'll email the files to myself and then wipe them from here. SNEAKY!

Because of that, I definitely didn't want to make something too "naughty" so we get this POV caption that COULD star anyone that would like to have this happen to themselves. It's definitely a good thought, and I seem to be making more captions like this lately. Guess it's what I'm seeing in public and online, because I do tend to write from what I experience or notice around me.

Gotta bolt now, so I hope this find everyone in good spirits. For a discussion question, how about some things that are way different now for 'younger" people that were much different when you were their age? You might have some good caption ideas, so let's get them flowing!


4 comments:

  1. mmm.. he wasn't listening.. the quote is a savage breast... and now he has two...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm busy enjoying the link to the Cars, sorry.

    Anyway, yes, nice idea for a caption (and a good 'quickie') - though I was distracted by the colour on the hand - is that a shadow or is that, like, body-paint or something? I'm not sure what to think about it but it has my attention. And the nails, because I was watching Trans-scribed on Youtube recently (go, look it up, it's worth it).

    Aaaaand I'm digressing. Things that are different for young'uns now? Mobile phones and the internet are the big two that make a huge difference. Young'uns nowadays with their inter-connectedness and ability to see things in ways far more joined up than I ever could! So, music shops that sell CDs and records and tapes are no longer really a thing for the youth these days, like, they almost don't exist as physical spaces and that was a kind of place I spent much of my teens in. Hmm, how would that lead to a caption?

    Hope you had a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I assume it's a shadow. I got the actual picture from a real post from Steak and Shake, or some food blog that I ran into, and thought the picture might make a good caption.

      I still have some local record stores around here, quite a few with vintage vinyl, so it isn't as bad in my location, but I can still feel for the younger crowd, as I could snag vinyl really cheap when I was a teen. Then again, they can head just about any some ever made through streaming services or Youtube.

      And could your suggestions lead to a caption? Who knows!

      Delete