Monday, July 19, 2021

'Everything' Is More Than Just a Bagel Flavor


Sometimes you'd take a little less to have something a lot more! 


Not quite sure why, but I took a somewhat sympathetic viewpoint on this caption. Maybe I'm just a sucker for a happy ending, though I am not sure she'll get one. I wanted to leave it open-ended. I guess it does also have a bit of a Pretty Woman vibe, though I really didn't like that move very much.

It definitely could be a sad ending, but it's in the eye of the beholder, and hopefully you will see it like I do. Just a beautiful woman in beautiful clothing, modelling in a beautiful setting. I don't worry how I ended up with the story I told coming out from it all. Hope you enjoy it too! Let me know in the comments what you thought, and what you think happened before and after the caption.


I love pop punk / early emo WAY more than I should, but this is one of my favorite songs .. and reminds me of my forever person. Not all the words, but the chorus especially. 

Here I go .. Scream my lungs out
Try to get to you, You are my only one.
I let go ..There's just no one who gets me like you do.
You are my only, my only one.

10 comments:

  1. I always prefer a sweet ending, and this definitely lends itself to the sweeter side of things. After all, if he's done all that, how can he not like her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to agree, but since I was thinking about Pretty Woman while making it, there is that off chance that this really rich guy gets off on taking sweet young transgender MtF and just setting them up, and then just having flings.

      But yes, I was definitely rooting for her!

      Delete
  2. What man would not want to make her his woman?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never question the ways of love, and how people think. I mean, Hugh Grant picked up a prostitute WHILE in a relationship with Liz Hurley, who 20+ years later, is still a hottie.

      Delete
    2. the highlight of Jay leno on the Tonight Show is right after that he had Grant on, and the first question "What the HELL were you thinking?"

      Delete
    3. Then again, who really understands how some men think?

      Delete
  3. She's very lucky so far, hopefully it is a sweet ending after all.

    I never heard that song before - thanks for introducing me to it - the chorus is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could be of service to you! One of the reasons I do the videos at the end of the posts is that perhaps I'll open some music to others who might not have heard it.

      Delete
  4. Like you, Dee, I get the impression that the caption ends badly despite desperately hoping that it ends well. I've never seen 'Pretty Woman' but I think I can get that feel here nonetheless. Still, even if he is not interested in his creation I suspect that our subject would still get by afterward. Who knows, maybe the happy ending is simply a can kicked down the road a while and then it can be picked up later on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh definitely. But as I was rolling it around in my head, I wondered if the main reason she became a she was because she REALLY cared about him before. That could make it a bit harder to deal with, but she could still put her best heeled foot forward!

      Delete