Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Dee's Latest Creation .. Rene!


Not everyone wants the same sort of male friend turned slutty girlfriend, right?


Well, I'm nothing if not an entrepreneur who gives the clients what they want!

Made this one for Rene Narciso, who has some older preferences, but also some new ones, that are somewhat contradictory, at least the way I see them .. but I am also pretty adaptable. Hopefully she'll enjoy this caption in the spirit in which I made it. I hope everyone else enjoys it too!

 I am going to try to make captions as best I can in the next few weeks. Father's Day was last weekend, and my birthday is coming up THIS weekend AND the next weekend is Independence Day weekend .. and then the next weekend I will be heading off to do some things with my forever person's family. So my dance card is pretty damn full. I do have some time during the week, so that might be where I can make up some new captions for everyone, and keep myself in a creative mood. Not sure if I am going to go to a twice a week posting schedule, or maybe do 3 times a week like I have been .. but I can't see it being every other day like in the past .. at least not until the middle of July.

Hopefully my schedule will coincide with you're fairly well, so you'll still have plenty of time to comment on each blog post. Which I guess could lead to this question .. when do you actually look at TG caption blogs? Is it every day? a few times a week? Certain days each and every week? Morning or nights? Does it vary with the seasons or what time of the year it is? Please let me know in the comments .. as that might help me figure out when the optimum time would be to post over the next few weeks!


4 comments:

  1. Oh My!!!! Dee you've made a perfect woman for me....no never mind...I've already got the perfect woman for me but this one is really a close second!!!!
    Happy birthday in advance....
    Summertime can be a little busy for all of us....and I'm glad to hear that you're getting out and about....you deserve a little happiness....payback for all the happiness you've given all of us for years!!!!

    It looks like we'll be staying put for now....her job is requiring execs to come into the office three or four days a week....so there's going to be no chance of moving far like we wanted....
    She has put some feelers out about maybe jumping ship but we'll see...
    Anyways....I really, really liked this cap!!!
    And did I already say Happy Birthday? Yeah I did but It's worth saying it twice....
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear about your not moving now, but I'm sure where you are is really nice as well. Her getting a better job would be nice, but does she get to take her assistant / best friend with her as well?

      Thanks for the birthday wishes. I am going to turn 666 once again. A succubus never reveals her true age!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday to you!

    I am totally rubbish with dates, but I'm hoping to get a wall planner and then I can record things more effectively!

    I do like the cap, it's a nice shift on this kind of thing and thus manages that trademark twist!

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm starting to get old now!

      I am still at the point where I can "Remember" for the most part, without writing things down too much. But also, all my doctors call me a few days ahead of time to remind me of appointments, so that's very helpful!

      Delete