Friday, June 25, 2021

Let Me Be Brief for a MOMent!


Don't get your knickers in a twist, or there might be some sort of twist in your knickers!


I wasn't sure what to make for a caption, so I went to the interwebz and was scouting my usual sources when I saw THIS picture, and immediately thoughts went into my head that I knew I could work with. Exactly what, I didn't know, but I knew it would stimulate my mind to come up with something.

So I put it in a caption setting and started to work on it. The "they said" stuff was the first bit that I wrote out, and played with it so that it would be brief, pun intended, but still, I didn't want too much text.

Then, I thought about the wizard from the Spells R Us universe, which is now celebrating it's 25th anniversary .. and umm, I remember when it first came out! Yikes! Anyway, I thought, of course, the wizard would sell him a knock off product, and I saw "Hilf-iger" Ummm that is REALLY close to MILF .. and there's a couple of M's in Tommy! WHOOO HOOO!

So, hopefully you didn't notice that I photoshopped the 'M's into their rightful place to make the swap .. did you actually see the change BEFORE I just brought it up? Perhaps you were distracted by the words and what is now between his/her legs? The smaller M in the logo was much harder to do, but I still think I did a pretty good job considering. This is one of those few times where a picture inspired a caption (which is fairly usual) and then what I wrote inspired me to modify the original photo. Win-win!

So, I would love to hear people's reactions to the caption itself, especially since I did not name any names, so you could put yourself in those panties if you'd like .. and let me know if you saw the "MILFIGER" before you read the caption, or after you read the story .. or if you completely missed it until I brought it up! There's no harm in thinking like a bimbo or anything .. ya know? Just flash those tits and giggle, then like totally rub those long nails down his chest and reach down into his boxers and then, you know, like check to see if he has a visible panty line showing!



Not sure what the hell the video is showing, but the song RULES! 

6 comments:

  1. Very original cap! While this undergarment really shows and I love that fact, I don't find these "panties" sexy. My wife and I decided HER panties would be good unisex for both of us to wear! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I am very happy that your wife will share hers with you. And in general, I like panties, but am often more interesting in what is inside them! In that case, I think those briefs really did the job!

      Delete
  2. Totally missed the photoshopping before you brought it up! Huge attention to detail.

    And 25 years for fictionmania? 1996? Goodness! I thought it was 1998 and I'd only missed since February when I found it at University in that October. I learned a great deal from there over the years.

    And yes, this cap is incredibly original, which is phenomenal - it's not even an original take on another idea (not sure the reference counts as an idea in this one). In case it's unclear, this is meant as high praise!

    25 years may be old for a website, it's not that long for us!

    Old Ms Joanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually Spells R Us was before Fictionmania I think. It was on an email mailing list group called Transformation Story Archive. 1996 or even earlier.

      I actually communicated with Bill Hart (creator of Spells R Us) a few times back in the day.

      Nice to know that you missed the photoshopping, as that means you didn't notice it right away, which was what I was going for!

      Delete
  3. A magicians slight of hand with the words distractedl me from the waistband at first. Great caption. Had me laughing. I’d like to see more if you find pictures to use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it! Yes, I did try to keep it stealthy. If I find things that need to be photoshopped for the good of a caption, I'm definitely all for it.

      Delete