Friday, May 7, 2021

That's NOT What I Was Expecting .. No, I'm Not Expecting!


Yes, indeed! There is a lot of affirmative words in this caption. Do you mind? Hopefully not!


Well, I had an idea before I had a picture to go with it, but Italian Lace from Southern Charms is a favorite model of mine, so I knew she'd fit the role I needed her to play, so I went to my directory of previously downloaded "free" pictures, and grabbed one I thought would work well with the story.

The structure in my mind was pretty much what ended up in the caption, with the repetition of the word "Yes" but with that caveat at the end of it .. then I got sort of stuck on where to go from there. But, as I was looking at it, I thought, "there is nothing really TG in the caption at all .. yet!" so there was my hook for the rest of the caption .. and I guess that in a way, it's two captions nested inside one shell, and sort of turns around on itself and the logic contained within.

Is it a good caption? Well, perhaps? That's more for you all to decide. Is it meta? Also, it is, in it's own way, but not in a typical sense. But you aren't necessarily the one in the female body in this one, but she's talking to you .. so I am not really sure. This truly is an enigmatic caption in quite a few ways!

Let me know what you think down below for this blog exclusive. I'll also run a AMA (Ask Me Anything) as well, so leave your ponderings in the comment section and I'll either answer there, or scrounge them all together and do a future blog post on them all!

4 comments:

  1. Good caption for sure. With all those repetitive yeses, anyone would easily fall into anything. Fun results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never really looked like it as subliminal programming, but it certainly works!

      And perhaps having sex with her won't change him into a female, but she never said anything about the breast milk!

      Delete
  2. Well, I like it. I like that it's not immediately TG and yet... It also is from the start. I see your meta and it's good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it sort of is a backdoor TG and meta caption. Much different structure than most captions you'll see. Glad I did it.

      Delete