Monday, May 3, 2021

Cutting Out Snacks for the House Hubby!


.. or perhaps Ron is now the "Hose Hubby" ?!? C'mon in to find out how and why!



Well, there's always more than ONE way to lose weight, and perhaps you just need to be motivated properly? You can certainly try the Mentia Wealth Lost Plan, where we guarantee that you'll lose weight, or gain a complete feminine wardrobe .. or both! Dominatrixes are standing by, awaiting your submission, whether you want it or not!

Made this for Ron, and even though I had the idea somewhat fleshed out months ago, I really didn't finish it up until now. Certain people do have a massive sweet tooth, so almost nothing works for them. Figured that Ron's wife would do all she could to get him to be healthier .. and Lacy certainly looks healthy and living the good life now, for herself, her wife, and the community at large. Definitely a win-win for all!

And is it really humiliating if you end up enjoying the plan? I mean, it's always good to have buy-in, and easier to keep the weight loss off if you can continue that lifestyle change going forward. Sure people will look at your differently, but it's bound to be expected, considering how well you reshaped your body type! You should be proud and stand tall, even taller if you are wearing your proper heels!

So, let me know some of the other parts of Mentia's weight loss program, and what it can do for you .. I mean, I am going to need testimonials if this is to take off and make me rich! Dish them below!


Here's a song from my stationary bike playlist .. I have it set up for the about the 25 minute mark so I can end on a vicious upswing, especially once the "D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-Die!" part at the epic end of the song. Definitely a great way to finish up your leg or cardio workout! I guess you could TRY it in heels if you wanted to, but you'd probably snap and ankle.

Honestly, give it a listen and throw it into your rotation. No pain, no gain!

8 comments:

  1. Great one! He didn't even need hypnosis, just a goal to strive for. And I love that pic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I definitely knew that I'd have to use that picture at some point!

      Glad you liked it!

      Delete
  2. Lovely caption.

    A colleague of mine has a stationary bike as well, in what they refer to as 'the pain cave' - but they also do triathlons for the actual country in their spare time so... What I'm saying is, good choice of music!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always better to start out slow and then build up momentum and speed as you go. Hmmm, that sounds like a good plan for many things!

      Delete
  3. Obviously great results! I wish I could do as well! Ron's wife is a genius! Is the next step keeping him from the oven by hiring him out to clean other houses?

    I bet a lot of the dads would like to give that tasty morsel a creamy filling...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's mind over matter sweetie! If you don't mind that much, it doesn't matter!

      This caption seems to have hit a particular sweet spot among many of my visitors! Glad I was able to hit that spot!

      Delete
  4. I am big fan of Mentias wait loss program, seems to have many fun aspects to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who said it had to be all, "No Pain, No Gain!" ?? Lots of pleasure involved, well at least for me there is!

      Delete