Friday, April 30, 2021

Was It Worth It?


I bet you could answer that question without even reading the caption, but you wouldn't do that, right?


Just read the damn caption, sweeties!

Just something I whipped up on the fly, with my brain thinking about revenge upon those who have wronged me. That can be a problem with revenge though, at some point you've run out of people to sate your thirst for it. Then what do you do? Well, in this case, you take a novel approach!

And I'm sure this is the sort of retaliation that you could get behind, don't you think? No one REALLY gets hurt .. well perhaps butt hurt, and humiliated, and could lead to the questioning of everything up to that moment in your life, but then the punishment does fit the crime .. AND I would think this is graduate level stuff that is sure to get you into the evil scientist union, don't you think?

I can't WAIT to defend my thesis to those bastards .. wait until they get a load of me!



6 comments:

  1. Bimbo Power Baby!!!!
    Oh if only I could go back to school and do this....what a joy it would be!!!!
    I liked this one on a very gut level....would I do this to the football team....oh hell yes.....
    Cheerleaders with big cocks under those little skirts....it's the stuff of dreams....
    I've worn a cheerleader uniform but the only cock involved wasn't mine....it was seriously fun though....
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had an idea that you would be responding to this one as I was writing it up.

      It's funny in a way, because the woman I am dating right now, we first knew each other when we were really young, so it sort of dredges up old memories, both good and bad. Some of the stuff that is now rising to the surface for both of us, was buried a long time ago and we are now able to process it a bit more.

      Hope you are having a good Spring, and let me know if you end up moving so I won't worry about you if you disappear for a week or two!

      Delete
  2. Was it worth it, that is a question, does this new girl have it , in both body and mind. Most look at her and don't really thinks. So who is more brainless at times

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, she developed it, so I'm guessing she has immunity! And yes, it does take lots of smarts to make a dumb bimbo happen!

      Delete
  3. This definitely is fun both getting revenge and helping out others, has a certain amount of good karma to balance out any negative consequences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never thought of it that way, but it does work out for the best!

      Delete