Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Never Surrender! Well, Maybe a Little Bit?

Giving up is no fun .. trust me, won't you?!?

We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight in the beauty salons, 

we shall fight in the malls and in the sheets, we shall fight in the dungeons; 

we shall never surrender!

One of those diabolical Dee-vious captions that I post from time to time, and it goes to show that sometimes what is good for the gander, is especially good after that gander has been changed into a goose! And let's a good gander at what a goose she's become!

I wrote this back in April of 2014, and unless you are Leeanne Montgomery (and if you are, where the fuck have you been all these years! Get back in touch with me, you sissy goddess!) you might not remember it .. so it could be brand new to you! Here's what I wrote back then:


As Liam Neeson would say, "I've got a very particular set of skills," which comes in handy. Of course, those skills are the evil villainous speeches I give to the vanquished hero .. what else did you think I could possibly mean? I might have to work on my condescending, dismissive laugh though.


I hope that RedOchre likes this, as when I saw this picture, I knew it wouldn't be for just anyone. I just posted it now so we'll see. I did try to keep some of this open .. like the lack of a full face and the photo shows no genitalia, along with no male name mentioned .. so that the readers could fill in their own blanks and picture themselves as part of the action.


I guess I've been in a bit of a dark place recently, though I guess it comes in waves. Ironically, I wrote another one right after this one that has a much different tone, so I know I can go back and forth as I need to .. or perhaps it is more of a case of wherever the source photo takes me, I don't really know.


RedOchre never even commented on this one at the Haven. Not sure she ever got to see it. Oh well! Some people just drop in for a few months, and other people stay for years! We'll leave a light on for anyone that wishes to come back though. We miss you all!

Love to see Iron Maiden in concert at least once more in my lifetime. Maybe someday soon, concerts will be safe to attend again!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha Miss Mentia I think you forgot to turn up the sensitivity of those new gifts.

    ReplyDelete