Friday, April 2, 2021

Some New Faces (and Bodies!) Back at the Old Office Space!


It's almost time to return to the office environment for many people who've worked at home!


And I'm sure it will be hard to recognize some of your old co-workers when everyone gets back to their old offices and cubicles. Some might be harder to identify than others!

I just know there will be a bunch of people lamenting for the days when they could wear pajama bottoms all day .. or maybe some of us who might have worn a skirt, hose and heels when they weren't in Zoom meetings .. are hoping they'll be able to continue their tele-commuting ways post pandemic.

But it was that thought that led me to the caption. It's going to be interesting when former work-groups get back together to start life in the office again. Without the confines of work, and possibly access to their kitchens all day, and without as much exercise and commute .. we just aren't the same workers we were before March 2020.

I mean, is Mrs. K going to be able to bring Sissy Kaaren along with her to the executive suite every morning on a leash, and keep her under the desk for passionate pussy-licking sessions? We can certainly hope so, but that means a whole new wardrobe for Kaaren .. nothing TOO slutty, right? Perhaps at least on "Take Your Sissy to Work" day? If that isn't a real day. it SHOULD be! Just saying!

Anyway, here's hoping that whenever you go back to work on premises if you haven't already .. I hope it goes as well for you as it does for our protagonists in today's caption. Everyone should be so lucky!!


It's a blog exclusive, so please do comment on the caption, and also, if you've been at your job site all along, or working from home. Do they have plans to bring you back at some point, and if you've been at home, have you been taking advantage of the dress code, so to speak?

8 comments:

  1. I'd like to work for this organization! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. The funny thing is that her company has decided that the telecommuting works for them....they are going to seriously downsize their office space...and only do "in person" meetings as necessary....
    So I still get to dress as a total slut and crawl under her desk and please her for the foreseeable future....
    The only thing is she's started to talk about moving to a more tax advantageous state....and I love our house....and I love our town....and I love our neighbors....mostly.....
    And a bonus is her assistant Stacy....she'll be working with my wife and she's a keyholder....this is all perfect for me.....but my wife will have the final say in all this....
    She seems to be leaning toward Tennessee....somewhere around Knoxville...
    We'll see....
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember you saying that you could be moving due to businesses finally wising up to the whole "telecommuting" thing that futurists had been predicting for 70 years .. and it only took a world wide pandemic to make it happen!

      It's funny that I am thinking, "I didn't realize that Kaaren lived that far south", when most people are like, "Dee, that isn't SOUTH at all!" but to me it is! LOL I guess a plus would be the ever present "Wigsphere" in Knoxville! Well, at least in Simpsons lore there is!

      Would Stacy be moving with you two as well? I'd hope so!

      Delete
  3. Something have changed more or less. But we still can do the job, as well as before right. So there were some adjustments. After what happen what else could happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every once in awhile, the office staff needs a re-org, so changes do have to be made!

      Delete
  4. I love the picture and I definitely think it will come to pass for many. Of course for returnees who will miss their extended time in brushed cotton grazing freely, that’s what dress down Fridays at the office will be now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, Dress-UP Fridays sound like it could be a fresh new office idea! Maybe we should drop it in the suggestion box!

      Delete