Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Not Missing Another Home Opener!


Baseball is back! Jay's penis .. not so much! Swing batter batter ... Miss?


The regular season starts up just about on time for the national past time .. changing guys into women! Ohhhh, that's my national past time, sorry about that! Well, in this case, we're combining them both into one big event .. well, 12 percent here in Massachusetts for live sporting events!

Much of this caption is quite true, and I wanted it to be that way to ground the magic .. which is possibly the only thing that is fantasy. And for Jay attending the game? Well, I was off, but only by a week! Here's his reply to the post on Rachel's Haven:

Not (going) Thursday, but next Wednesday. :)  Got excess vacation time from last year that's got to be used by the end of June, so why not catch some day baseball?  Be nice if I were vaccinated, but somehow Massachusetts with its zillions of medical facilities and pharma companies is way behind everyone else.


So, I guess he grows some boobies next week instead. Good for him! When does everyone else get THEIR cleavage? Just asking for a friend! LOL

Today was a good day, as I made a few captions and wrote them up ahead of time, so that I'll have content for you to view, just in case I have side effects from the second shot I'll be taking at the beginning of next week. One or two of them I REALLY enjoyed making!

What event / trip / happening are you looking forward to once we get Covid by the balls and make it cough into submission? I would like to gather friends and family together to honor my forever person and celebrate her life first and foremost. Then maybe do a bit of visiting those who couldn't get here to see me, and also, sing some karaoke. Tell me what you want to do when all this is over down in the comment section below!

4 comments:

  1. Good for you, Joy! Don't like it stop you from getting a sausage in your mouth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoever invented the hot dog bun was a pioneer. Otherwise people would be eating meat tubes with their bare hands!

      Delete
  2. Lol hopefully she doesn’t chow down on all sausages.

    ReplyDelete