Monday, April 26, 2021

Not a Very Cool Dad .. to a Very Hot Mama!

Not sure I've done enough of these sorts of captions through-out the years.

I thought this picture would make a very good caption. Not sure if I have made anything better than luke-warm, but you can be the judges I presume. Haven't felt very inspired today, or over the last weekend, and for once it's because I've been in a pretty good mood. Things are going well with me, and I just hadn't felt the need to create, especially with decent weather where I can finally get out of the house.

But I do like the idea overall, just not sure that I was able to elaborate enough with the story, and perhaps left it a bit too short to make a complete caption with it, unless you really read between the lines and flesh it all out that way. Oh well! One of the good things about having almost 2,000 posts here is that if you don't like something here, just check back in a day or two and there will be something else for you to see .. or just go back and look at the last few posts too. There's bound to be something you'll enjoy there! I am starting to wonder if I need more preferences imposed on me, as this is a blog exclusive, and it doesn't quite go anywhere. Hopefully I will have some trading captions to be returned that can get me back on that path!


4 comments:

  1. Wow, with that kind of cool magic the shenanigans the rink are not going to be a problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, where it that magic when you really need it?!?

      Delete
  2. I don't know why, but I absolutely adore TG captions with a father as the transformed character. Possibly just because it's a more rare target. Maybe I just have daddy issues. Who's to say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I'm a parent, I agree with this message! You're right though, just something that works and works well!

      Delete