Saturday, April 24, 2021

It's Hot in the Kitchen, and the Stove Isn't Even On Yet!


Better be careful, or there will be some sort of buns in the oven within no time flat!


Here's the story, of a babe named Mentia, who was busy to not read Haven preferences! Hmmmm, that didn't really scan properly to the theme of the Brady Bunch but I'm being truthful at least!

I wanted to do a return caption for someone that LOVES being much smaller than average as a woman. Soooo I found this picture, and sort of whipped up a story, somewhat close to one a few days ago if I'm being honest, and then after all that, decided to check her preferences to make sure everything would fit .. and then the "I don't want guys or guys' genitalia in them!"

Hmmmm, well butter my metaphorical biscuits, because now I'll have to find something else to make for her when I get a chance. Oh well, with a change of a letter or two, it's now a blog exclusive, and now one is the wiser! I mean, you didn't actually read this paragraph, did you? SLEEP!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week, and enjoyed your 4/20 as best you can, depending on the laws enforced at the state level where you live. I was able to consume various food stuffs, and they were very yummy edibles like milk chocolate and gummies. Just remember that like "it's 5 o'clock somewhere" applies, so does "every day can be April 20 if you inhale deeply enough!" Shalom!


Originally had a different song posted here, but Jim Steinman died very recently, and I wanted to pay a  bit of a tribute to him. So many backseat romances were sound-tracked with his music. 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So glad that you enjoyed it! Feel free to look around and find some other captions that might tickly your fancy!

      Delete
  2. Wow that is hot in there. After a fem more moments the magic wand will be a distant memory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know there is something to that pose that just screams subtle domination.

      Delete