Monday, March 29, 2021

Who Changed the Work Agenda?


Hopefully work slows down a bit in a few weeks. Otherwise, I'd be way up for this office scenario!


Chelsea Baker recently made a secretary caption for me, and I figured I could return the favor, with an office caption of my own for her.  Tried to keep it in her wheelhouse, and I had a POV image that I thought would work well. I think the moral of the story here is, never leave any personal items around where others could discover them, and have a bit of fun with them!

I love the concept, and I thought for such a short piece, the story I crafted around the picture worked really well. I'd be happy with receiving a caption like this, or perhaps even living out that fantasy. Why not? Look at those legs! Definitely scrumptious and yummy, all encased in hosiery!

So, how's everyone doing on the vaccine front? Notice that most states are going to be doing the "everyone can now bum rush the stage to get your shots!" model within the next few weeks, or at least by the end of April. Keep on wearing your mask either way .. we are so close to seeing this through until the end, lets not jump the gun and make things worse again!

So, let's talk about the caption .. how did Chad get into this situation? Is he going to get out of it, and where does she go from here? What exactly changed Chad into Chelsea? Let us know below!



2 comments:

  1. Been a long time since I saw one of those paper organiser book things. I’m sure some were magical as there was a few sections in the one I had I’m sure were for some odd thing I couldn’t figure out. Maybe chads organiser got tired of that section been ignored so needed to change him.
    Would be fun of course so yeah I love the caption. I agree, the picture is perfect, along with those legs
    No vaccine yet for me, but the authorities are speeding up the rollout, so hopefully soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get one really soon!

      Yeah, I haven't done a paper organizer in a long time either, though I don't use any of them now! Back in the day, I'd get a new one on January 1st .. and by the 3 week of January, I'd have already ignored it, so I'm not good at being really organized.

      Delete