Tuesday, March 9, 2021

What Exactly IS That White Topping on the Pizza? Starring You!


And why the hell are you eating your pizza with a spoon? Really!


Well, I made this quickie up because I liked the picture and thought it'd make a fun little blog exclusive caption .. starring YOU! Yes you! I invited you over my apartment to hang out, listen to some music, play video games perhaps, and of course, read from this new spell book that I just found. What could possibly go wrong, huh? Don't answer that!

Anyway, I hope that everyone within the virtual sound of my voice is doing well, and staying clear of the plague out there, as certain stupid states rush to blindly reopen everything all willy-nilly .. stupid batshit insane idiots! Maybe I should send them all some bimbo pizza to smarten them up! 

Please do talk up the caption, and you tell me what happens next in this caption that stars .. YOU! There is no wrong answer. At least I don't think there is! Also, list topping that NEVER should be put on a pizza, no matter how hungry you are!


Now I want some pizza, dammit!

2 comments:

  1. I call bait and switch, Dee! White topping on the blonde bimbo's pizza? I totally expected something more . . . ahem . . . vulgar and naughty. In fact, let's follow that that through. Since I think Kaaren would agree that ManCandy goes on everything, maybe what happens next is as simple as "Really? It's the pineapple you find odd? You're OK with the sauce?" LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I figured that "YOU, THE READERS!" would be the ones to elaborate .. and yes, that was going to be the rejoinder if I hadn't run out of space!

      Delete