Thursday, March 11, 2021

Sneaking Into Mentia Academy Is Easy .. Getting Out is Much Harder!


Dammit! I want my own damn school .. When do I get my own damn school?


It's been 4 years or so since I posted this caption I made for Felicia Hextus (Licy Biest) and I still don't have my own training academy for former men who are now miscreant women! Isn't there someone out there with a large endowment that cane give me a bunch of money so I can make all you readers out there sexy enough to please a man with a large endowment? I only need ummmm, at least 10 million dollars, in unmarked bills!

On that note, here's some of what I said about this caption back in May of 2017, so unless you are Ian or Sally Bend who commented when it was originally posted, this MIGHT BE new to you!

Yeah, I must admit, I was at my most evil monologuing self here in this caption. But who doesn't want to explain how awesome their work is and how much fun it was to defeat a rival?

With this caption, we have attribute draining, which I don't do often enough, because (1) pictures can be hard to come by, and (2) you really have to explain it correctly, hence the evil monologuing.

Felicia is one of the most appreciative trading partners out there. I know I'm pretty good at this, but she makes me feel like Michelangelo when she comments like this in her reply:

You just continue to write my favorite caps ever! Needless to say that I LOVE the angle you've chosen here, but its the execution of it that makes it stand out. Finding myself in that scene, not able to escape the school while being physically slighted, too, pushes way too many buttons. You even managed to sneak in a final humiliation so gallantly by sending me all across campus, naked :D

My reply says so much too ..

Flattery gets you everywhere dear! Its no wonder that I enjoy capping you so much! I'm guessing you could tell how much evil fun I was having in making this one up. That ending was literally the last thing I did .. I was like, "hmm, anything else. Oh yeah, 15 demerits!" It seemed like something a pissed off Domme school marm or military school unit leader would do. 

Feedback helps, even when it is some troll voting meh on a friggin' cheerleading caption! BTW, if you were interested in who the Amazon model is, Licy says it is Phoenix Marie. Look her up!

And here's a few things that were mentioned in the comment section, which I love when people leave good thoughts that make for good discussions:

(Ian) Most evil. And at least you saved the monologue until after its all done. How many evil plans have been spoiled by explaining it all before hand.

(Dee) Yes. I believe that was taught in one of the graduate level evil scientist classes. Most of my colleagues must have forgotten to show up for that lesson.

So, would people be on board with more captions like this one, where attributes are switched up between recipients, and which extreme swings would you all be most interested in seeing?

10 comments:

  1. Attribute draining sounds so D&D. Fantasy is so rich for stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was never into D&D, but I know what I like, and Attribute draining and swapping always seems like good fun!

      Delete
  2. Only if this was true. I would love this to happen to me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like we've stumbled upon something I might possibly be able to tackle again .. if I can elaborate in the captions without getting to "explainy".

      Glad you enjoyed it! Welcome!

      Delete
  3. I said it then and I'll say it again - that size contrast is so deliciously erotic, I just gazed longingly at the image for way too long before reading it again. If you ever do get that money, I promise to be the bestest student ever, Ms. Mentia, although you can still punish me if you want. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to see I've got my first student already, and she's definitely a teacher's pet! I'm still going to go hard on you, but it's worth it!

      And yes .. I think I had in the original post or comments, It'd definitely be an interesting situation to be in a petite / short body with definitely curves. It'd change your whole perspective and really drive home the changes from male to female.

      Delete
  4. It’s a novel idea that I would think any philanthropist would jump at the chance especially only $10M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that is just my yearly salary, sweetie!

      Delete
  5. I've been outside banging on the door since yesterday!!! Why won't anyone let me in?
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the programming works a bit better if there is the possibility of the slightest bit of resistance, dear Kaaren! And not that "misbehaving on purpose" stuff that you like to pull with Mrs. K! LOL

      Delete