Sunday, February 21, 2021

Don't Burn the Water, Suzi!


I love that I made it for Suzi, as she's definitely not a Suzi Homemaker now, is she?!?


I had the idea for this caption for awhile, and had written down a few elements beforehand, and figured it was time to whip it up in style, and give it to Suzi, aka Simply Says on the Haven.

Not sure that it has any deep hidden meaning, other than perhaps Al might have more to do with David's conversion into Suzi then just benefitting from sleeping with Suzi's wife .. I am not quite sure if that was the cherry on top, or just a side benefit. You should probably tell me what you think in the comments!

Other than that, it was just a fun exercise in bimbo think/speak. You know, deep thoughts that only come to you when you try really hard to ponder the questions of life, the universe, and everything?!?

Hope everyone had a good weekend, filled with lots of love and affection and anything else your heart desires. And my best wishes to any/all readers out there dealing with the Texas shit show over the last week. Let's hope everything thaws out soon and everyone is back to normal soon enough!


6 comments:

  1. That’s one powerful spell. That speaking style is difficult m. Dee deserves an extra rest day after writing that.
    Weekends are much like weekdays now. Hopefully Texas will get all the help needed.
    I think normality will also be back soon for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I will rest up and try to get something posted tomorrow night!

      And we can only hope about normality coming back soon!

      Delete
  2. I find this so amusing because I am also someone who could burn water. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, you are just a bimbo at heart?! Awww, definitely a Kandi!

      Delete
  3. That was cute and fun, with so many little culinary puns to get things cooking. Just think how confused she'll be to find a bun baking in her oven!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the "dogsup and fishsup" the best. I sort of based the entire story around that line .. I admit it!

      Delete