Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Well, TWO Can Play the Maid Caption Game!


Not quite sure of the subtext here, but I bet there's some to be had somewhere there?


Well, Lacy made me a trading caption that featured me in a French maid outfit, so I figured the least I could do is return the favor! Hopefully upping the ante by giving him boobies! That'll teach you to dress me up and make me clean! Dressing me up in one thing, but making me do chores? No way Jose!

And there is probably some stuff there in between the lines, if you so wish to read it that way. And, I want you to read it that way. Tell me what you think happened before, during, and after the caption was happening. I'd love to see what other think. Let's get some bonus fantasy writing going down below!

Also, I was sort of shocked that I only received one comment from the previous post, which was a fun little bimbo caption. Those usually bring out droves of people to read and react. Well, if you haven't seen it yet, go check it out and let me know what you think about that one too!


It's classic thrash metal week here on my blog. Going to try to highlight some lesser known bands. Either you love or hate Bobby Blitz's vocals. I happen to enjoy the hell out of them. Hope you do too!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I see so many little hints and clues that trigger my imagination. The obvious backstory is Ron was always a crossdresser with a French maid fetish, so all that happened here was his wife gave him what he wanted most.

    The less obvious story is that he wanted his wife to be the French maid, and when she got furious at the idea, he had to lie and pretend it was his all along . . . and, well, maybe he enjoyed it a bit too much, or maybe she enjoyed it a bit too much, but there's no looking back.

    The fact that she just happens to have a second outfit ready, though, suggests a third story. I think the neighbor's husband is secretly Ron's wife's lover, and he planted the two outfits (laced with a drug to make them his bimbo sluts), hoping the couple would try them on together. She was suspicious, though, so she had hubby try one on first. She then arranged for the neighbor's wife to spot Ron, knowing the other woman would be curious, and now she's set her up to take the second outfit home and feminize the original perpetrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely had thoughts of your first two conjectures, but that third one .. you are on fire girl with that one! Next level plot points!

      Delete
  2. "Well, when I found the bag, I accused him of having a girlfriend, that he was cheating on me, and I was going to throw him out! He swore he didn't have a girlfriend, and begged me not to throw him out."

    "So what did you say?"

    "I said then it must be HIS, so he could do ALL the chores all in uniform around the house. "

    "Oh, smart. So you have it easy around the house!"

    "Exactly. But the first two weeks he was TERRIBLE. He was no good around the house, stumbling around in the shoes, and taking too many breaks to pleasure himself when the clothes turned him on."

    "Ooh, that's not good."

    "No, it's not. I knew the chores and walking would come with practice, so I told him I would throw him out unless he let me put him in a chastity cage."

    "Oh, that must be cute..."

    "I have PLENTY of pictures, I will show you later. After a couple of weeks, he was DYING to masturbate. I made him agree to a total makeover, extensions, and laser hair removal, in exchange for a weekend uncaged."

    "Oh, I can imagine him all that weekend..."

    "Exactly. Disgustingly so. And I didn't want recurrences, so I placed an order online"

    "What did you order?"

    "Estrogen. Now Ron can ask at any time to be released for the rest of the day - provided he takes a pill. Each time he wants to play... he gets a little more girly. "

    "So... he did it so much.. he grew his own boobs?"

    "Exactly. And he hasn't been able to get hard in two months - though pigheaded male pride still has him trying every night. I've downsized his cage twice. "

    "But.... his job... you said you were both employed, doesn't he ever have to make a video call?"

    "Oh, that company went under in a month with lockdowns. That was why he was so afraid to be thrown out on the streets. But LACY works for my Visiting Maid Service. Business is booming! And she tries to be VERY feminine to avoid being read. She fooled you, and you know Ron! I could use more maids.... would you be interested in signing Damien up if he turns out so well?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That was lots of fun Fiona! Very devilish too! Almost Dee-monic!

      Delete