Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Not Exactly "Pretty Woman" Story Wise, Now Is It?


But it still has a very happy ending .. well, not in that sense .. or maybe it does? What do you think?


Another bimbo caption? Yes, indeed! Though this one has some other elements contained within that are a smidgen different than the usual plot lines. Basically, it's almost a conversation I had with a best friend a number of years ago, where we noted that it often seems like people that aren't the smartest people .. tend to seem much happier than those who know what is going on.

Maybe it's because the mind is always thinking, and when you can't shut it off, it goes into weird places, and can cause anxiety. I have no way of knowing if any of that is true, but I don't want to research it, as that might make my anxiety rise, and I'd prefer not to do that. It possibly wanders into the assumptions I've heard that the more creative/perceptive a person is, the more likely that they'll have issues with addiction or problems with drugs or alcohol.

But let's not get too far down that rabbit hole, because another precept in the caption deals with responsibility and the pressures it provides. The "weight of the world" that wears heavily upon those who wield that power. I'd love to be rich, but even more, I'd love to be comfortable .. and I wonder how many people can figure out the balance between them. How much money, and responsibility, is enough? In the grand scheme of things, no one ever thinks they are wealthy. Just ask those who pay taxes! I mean, I know people that think they are "middle class" and own 2 large houses, along with rental properties, take cruises every year, and never worry about the cost of anything .. and they say, "it's not fair that they heavily tax us working people! Of course they should tax those .. who make more than I do!" While I look at them and think, "You are exactly the person that should be taxed more! I am 1 month of unemployment away from living in my car!"

And are rich/wealthy kinkier than the average person? Well, they have more resources to do whatever it takes to fulfill those kinks, so perhaps they are? It's certainly easier to roleplay, and books like 50 Shades of Gray are much better fantasies when there is an element of power play involved, and you can procure whatever tools are needed to achieve your kicks. One of my friends like to call herself, "the frugal fetishist," as she's made kinky toys out of actual toys, made harnesses from hardware store shopping trips and visits to Michaels and Hobby Lobby .. all because they are much more expensive when spending retail. Thrift stores have to do when you want to dress up in a prom or wedding dress, and you'd rather do that then eat Ramen for the next month if you buy the same outfit at David's Bridal!

So what was my point in all this? I really don't know, and I'm starting to ramble, so if you know where I was going in this discussion, please let me know down in the comment section!


It's a blog exclusive too, so feel free to talk about the actual caption too!

8 comments:

  1. I think ignorance is bliss. And I recall telling a former girlfriend that 50 Shades of Gray without Christian being a billionaire was Silence of the Lambs. lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll tell you what Dee....I've never been a "bimbo" but I have relinquished all responsibilities to my sweet wife and she handles all of it without a problem....much better than I ever could....hell I can't even keep a household budget straight.....
    But she's very good at that kind of thing....
    As far as taxes....I've never met anyone who thinks that they're not paying enough!!! She has a little fat accountant who comes by and sorts out our taxes and he uses every loophole to make sure we pay the least amount of tax possible....
    Do I feel bad about that....not at all....she earned all that money and if it was up to me she would keep it all....sounds selfish I know but I just don't like the idea of our money supporting things that neither of us want!!!
    Are we wealthy? I don't think so....we're comfortable....we're not in mansions and the only servant in our house is the sissy maid!!!
    But yes....we're comfortable....we live in a nice house....with a lovely landscaped yard in front and in back...we have a pool....but it wasn't always like this....we started out in a studio apartment that was so small you could cook dinner while sitting on the bed.....not exaggerating....sitting on the toilet you could wash your hands in the sink while bathing your feet in the tub!!!
    Our careers in business took different paths....she skyrocketed and I fizzled....and eventually I was walking out with all my stuff in a cardboard box....never to be employed again....but she was a star in the corporate world and so she flew through the ranks and now she sits near the very top of a Fortune 500 company....
    And I still have trouble balancing the checkbook....but I'm not a bimbo!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it is nice that you can afford to have yourself as a servant for your wife! Living on one paycheck is always a good deal.

      And yes, not a bimbo, but definitely a sissy!

      Delete
  3. I love this, Dee, and can 100% empathize with the beautiful bimbo. After a long day of work and parenting, of needing to have all the answers and have them now, of being responsible for lives and careers, of feeling the weight of all that pressure, the idea of becoming a big titted bimbo is SUPER attractive.

    Your comments remind me of the old adage that money can't buy you happiness. Yes, there's a point where a comfortable salary and some savings make life a little easier, but I'd rather be happy and occupied than idle and rich. I defer to my Goddess in all things, but I still have the responsibility of planning and making meals, paying the bills, doing the chores, and all the rest. Yeah, there are days bimbo bliss calls to me, but a good session in the dungeon that leaves me floating in drunken, giddy, blissful subspace is infinitely better. Fortunately, Goddess knows how to spot a bargain, how to negotiate, and how to ask blunt questions I never could, so she's done a remarkable job on building out the dungeon on a budget.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have rarely ever been in subspace. I tried exploring that a bit back a number of years ago with a few people doing Role Play. Only worked when I was heavily sedated after surgery and/or were on painkillers.

      I really need to learn how to relax and chill out. I'm way too tightly wound and twitchy. That's why I've been trying ASMR and some 'hypnosis' recordings, but I can't seem to get any trances, and meditation doesn't work for me either.

      Delete
  4. So much truth in this! She is lots smarter than she gives herself credit for! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Sometimes people aren't stupid, they are more aware, but just don't have a lot of knowledge. Then there are some really brilliant people that have no common sense and just clueless in anything that isn't in their one sphere.

      Delete